Kidnap his daughter.

Harry Styles

March, Friday 19th 2021

As I walked into the meeting room I saw a few of the guys, I grabbed an apple and took a seat. I pulled out my pocket knife, played around with it while everyone was getting a seat.

"So as you all know we've recently been tracking a man down" the leader of my group was speaking, his name was Ryan, he was one of the biggest mafia bosses in America. I met him when I was nineteen, that was when I started working for him.

He was standing in front of a screen, "here he is, we all know who he is, '' Ryan said and showed a picture of a man. Yes he was well known. He had a huge team, he was an old but definitely a manipulative mafia man.

"Rafael Lopez" Niall whispered by my side, I knew damn well that whatever we were going to do to this man was going to be good, Ryan did not have a good past with Rafael, I knew that.

"He recently transferred 3 million dollars to a group in Mexico, another mafia" Ryan said. "And what do we do about that?" Tyler asked, I took a bite of the apple. "We kill him," I told Tyler, "not yet," Ryan smiles. "I like your thinking Styles" Ryan told me, I just nodded with a smile. "I would be honoured to kill him myself" I told Ryan. "Again, not yet" he said.

"I got a strong source that I have been in contact with over the last three days, he says that Rafael is planning to hire a secret service to get rid of a couple of bigger groups, ours is one of them" he explained.

"How strong is that source?" Adam asked, "pretty strong" Ryan answered. "I want to stop him before he touches any of us," Ryan said.

"Niall, Adam and Tyler, I want you guys to travel to Mexico, I want you to spy on some of Rafael's strongest men" Ryan said, "we're on it" Niall said and got up with Tyler and Adam.

"Ethan, I want you to find their plans, all of it," Ryan told our tech guy. He could find anything with his laptop. "That shouldn't be hard," Ethan smiled, "go," Ryan said. "You are all on this mission" Ryan said, "the rest of you i want to stay in the building" Ryan said.

Everyone got up, "Styles?" Ryan said, "come over here" he told me. I got up, I walked towards Ryan, "you basically want us to stay on hold until Rafael attacks?" I asked and threw my apple out.

"Take it easy now" he said, "I want you to do something for me" he smiled. "I knew you too well," I smiled, "who am I killing?" I asked him as I looked at his file on the table. It was closed. "I want blood, a lot, give me five guys" I told him. "Hold on there Styles, I know you would be thrilled to kill but this is not about killing, it's about-" "Then count me out" I said and grabbed my knife.

"No no no" he laughed. "I have a way bigger plan for you" he said.

"You're going to kidnap someone for us" Ryan told me, I looked up from my knife.

"You're kidding me?" I asked him, "I've kidnapped a dozen people Ryan, come on give me something more" I told him. "I think you want this" Ryan told me, "you're going to kidnap this one" he told me and opened the file.

It showed a brunette.

"This is Amelia Grace, it's Rafael's daughter, only daughter might I add" he smiled. I looked up at him, I smiled. "We need something on Rafael if something goes wrong and I think having his daughter is the right move" he told me. "I think you're about right" I said and grabbed the file, "she lives in New York" I said, "she's it Styles, I think you're the right for this job, it's just in and out, get her here" he said.

"And when we get here?" I asked him, "we're just going to keep her here, if Rafael ruins us then it's simple" he said. "Then we kill her," he smiled. "I'll go get my gun" I said, "I trust you on this one Styles" he told me on my way out, "there's no reason not to Ryan, I'm nailing this as always" I told him.

"What are you doing?" I heard from behind, Liam walked in, "getting ready" I told him as I grabbed my gun and the case to it. "Where to?" Liam asked me, "New York" I told him.

"Shouldn't you be with Niall?" I asked him, "they need an extra man for Mexico," I told him. "I'm staying here" he told me, "what are you doing in New York?" he asked me. "Ryan told me to go do some business for him, it will only take a day or so," I said and took my jacket on. "You're going to drive there?" he asked me, "yeah '' I nodded.

"I trust you," Ryan told me as I entered his office, "I know Ryan," I said. "Drive up there, Amelia is set to be home alone tomorrow night, everything you need to know will be sent to you via this phone" he said and gave me a phone, I took it. "Neat" I smiled, "I'll see you in a day or so" I said and turned around, "good luck" he said, "not that I need it but thanks" I said as I left the room.

Let's go kidnap this girl.

_______________________

A/N

First chapter is now here!!!

This chapter is a little short I know... I'm sorry but this is just how it starts out.

Also I have a few people more to add.

Niall Horan is being played by Niall Horan

Ryan Dawson is being played by Hugh Jackman

Adam Wilson is being played by Daniel Sharman

Liam Payne is being played by Liam Payne

None of the one direction boys is famous. one direction is not a thing in this book. It never happened. They know each other because they work in the same mafia. (except Louis and Zayn but they will appear in this story later on ;) I promise x