I shouldn't be creative with you.

( the povs will switch a couple of times in this one. also, smut warning. reading this is your own responsibility. i'm not good at writing this kind of stuff but..... It's in this one. Enjoy it darlings x.)

Amelia Grace

April, 3rd 2021

I woke up, I was not in those handcuffs anymore. The room was empty. I sat up and went to the bathroom to wash both of my wrists, they were very sore, blue almost because the handcuffs were so tight around them.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, looking at the window. i don't really remember how long I sat there, but I just sat there. In silence.

I heard the door being opened, I looked up and saw Ryan, Niall and Tyler.

I didn't say a thing. "How are we feeling?" Ryan asked me, he walked over to the window. He didn't really care but he wanted me to talk. "Are we in the mood for a little air today?" he asked me, Niall walked over and took out his gun and pushed it to my neck. "Answer him!" Niall yelled, "I'm fine," I just said, "but I'm supposed to look dead to people, right?" I just asked, "yeah" Tyler said, "then I just think I want to stay in here" I just said, "as you wish" Ryan said, "we have a few meetings about your future, we're locking the door" Ryan said, "Niall" Ryan said.

He took out a pair of handcuffs, I sighed in silence as he did the same thing as he did yesterday. "Have a great day" he smiled, all in sarcasm. They all left and they locked the door.

I heard the door being unlocked, but no one entered. The handcuffs were way tighter than they were yesterday, so it got all red of blood.

The door opened, I looked over and saw a guy that I didn't know. He closed the door and walked over in front of me. He bent down and just looked at me. He saw my wrist, "how are you Amelia?" he asked me.

An mexican dialect.

"Who are you?" I asked him, "what do you want?" I asked him. He grabbed my wrist, got a knife out. He took off the handcuffs. "Go wash your wrists" he told me and nodded to the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, I turned on the water. the guy walked out here, he took out a gun and traced it up my body and left it pushed to my back. "I should just get rid of you" he whispered, I turned off the water.

"Right here, right now" he whispered, "it would just be so much easier" he said. "What's holding you back?" I asked him, I was tired of this game. People treated me like a dead thing. He traced it up to my neck, "Marco wants to kill you himself" he smiled at me in the mirror.

I heard the door open, "goodnight" the guy told me before he pushed me into the wall, my head hit it and made me dizzy, so dizzy. I fell to the hard floor and closed my eyes.

Harry Styles

I looked around the room, "didn't you say you handcuffed her?" I asked niall. "I did" he told me, he walked over to the bed, "blood" he said. I heard a sound from the bathroom, and before I knew it a guy got out. "Hi fellas" he smiled, he worked for Marco too.

"Give me a fucking good reason not to kill you right now!" I asked the guy, he opened the door to the bathroom, I looked in. "I'll just kill her then" he told me, I took out my gun, I saw his, it was not as big and powerful as mine was.