Always one step ahead.

( A/N: First of all thank you all for reading my story. It makes me so happy. the gif is Harry's outfit later in this chapter. This chapter is long and the povs switch.  Enjoy darlings xx. )

Harry Styles

June, 15th 2021

"So this is where she is," Ethan told me, I was in Orlando again, we met in a cafe. "You're telling me they took her to England?" I asked him, "yeah, I mean.." Ethan said, "you're from there, maybe they assume you don't want to go to England, so they took her there" he told me. "I'm up for a challenge" I smiled and got up, "you need help, they're-" "I don't" I said and walked away.

"Well do you have a plan?" Ethan followed me, "not at the moment" I said and walked over to my car, I opened the door. "Well?" Ethan asked me, "Ethan?" I asked and looked back at him. "Normally I would never do stuff like this, I don't know what got over me, I just feel... I feel like it's my fault, the way Ryan treated her, the way that Marco got her in the first place, everything after I kidnapped her was because of me, the least I can do is to get her out of it, even from the men that work for her dad" I said.

He nodded, "then let me help, there must be something I can-" "Ryan thinks I'm dead Ethan, I can't ask for help now, I got to do this on my own" I told him.

"Tyler will help" Ethan told me, "I can't put anyone in danger," I said. "It's too dangerous," I said, "even you," I said. "I get it, Harry," he said and nodded. "Just take care okay, you're a good one, she liked you, I know" he said and gave me a hug. "You don't know that," I said, "I know she cares" Ethan told me and pulled away from the hug.

"Just call me if you need anything, yeah?" he asked me as I got inside my car, "I will" I nodded. "Good," Ethan smiled, "drive," he told me, "bye for now Ethan, take care of Tyler, Adam, Liam and Niall?" I asked with a smile. "Always" he smiled, "and?" I asked. "Don't let anyone kill you guys" I pointed to him. "I'll do my very best Harry" he smiled, I nodded and started the car, I closed the door. I waved to Ethan, he waved back before I drove away.

Amelia Grace

"This is.. Something" I said as I entered a living room. "It's our hometown doll" Louis said, "I knew you two were from England, it's kind of obvious with the accent" I said and walked over to the window. "We're from here, that's correct," Zayn said. "How do you two know Harry?" I asked and turned around.

"That's a good story," Zayn said, "well" Louis said and walked closer. "Zayn and I used to be best lads with Harry, until he decided to move to Miami" Louis smiled. "We were five guys, best friends actually," Zayn added.

"And he moved to go to school," Louis said, "but he never went to college, he got a job in this mafia, killed people," Louis said.

"Zayn and I got a similar job, but we got hired by your dad" Louis explained. "What about the two other guys?" I asked. "Niall and Liam?" Louis said, "Niall is also from here?" I asked. "So you've met Niall I see?" Louis asked me. "I have and let me tell you, he was not nice at all," I said. "He works for Ryan too, yeah" Zayn said. 

"Liam works there as well, but he's more laid back, doesn't hurt a thing, I think he only went to work there to be with Niall, they're like brothers, but Liam, nah, he doesn't do anything" Louis smiled.

"I could only imagine him staying around because Niall really wanted to go after Harry," Zayn said. "What happened?" I asked, "five best friends became enemies?" I asked, "just like that?" I asked.