If he kills, we kill.

( A/N: hello darlings... I've been writing and writing. published everyday for like ten days now. I would really appriciate if you voted on my story and shared it with who you can... smut warning also, there will be some smut in this chapter too. enjoy xx. )

Amelia Grace

April, 4th 2021

We woke up at nine, I showered since Harry had brought me some clothes. I was wearing a pair of cowboy shorts, they were a little ripped, but it was fine. I was wearing a blue crewneck, that was just a little cropped. I had my white sneakers on, they were from my closet. Well I assumed he just grabbed what he thought would work out back when he came after me.

We were now in his car, he didn't say much. Only that we were just driving around until my dad had made a deal with Harry's boss.

"We need to stop for gas," Harry said and pulled into a gas station. "Stay here" Harry told me and got out, he walked towards the building. I could see him through the glass, he came out again and started to fill gas in the car.

He got inside the car, drove away. He pulled out his phone. Someone was calling him. "Hey," he said, "yeah we're in Alabama" he said, "I'll personally give him a week Ryan, he knows that we have her, it's just a matter of time" Harry said.

I looked out, "so he said that?" Harry asked. "Funny guy" Harry said. He turned to me, "yeah I'll do that, bye bye" he said and hung up. "Your dad is not in for the game" Harry told me and placed the phone on the dashboard. "He's very good, very good at this," Harry told me. 

"He's going to transfer the money to Ryan but he said that your dad is not on board with leaving us the hell alone" Harry said. "What the hell am I going to do?" Harry asked, he speeded up.

Harry stopped the car, we were at another motel in Alabama. It looked like it was left behind, but I did see a couple of cars here. Harry walked out of the car, he walked around to my side and opened the door.

I got out, Harry closed the door. I was going to walk towards the motel but Harry pulled me back by my waist. "Wait," he told me, he pressed me towards the car door. His hands were pressed against my waist, "I think we need to relocate" he whispered, "why?" I asked him in a whisper.

He learned down to my face, his lips were a few millimeters from mine. "There's three mexican cars here, it's not by chance" he whispered. "Get in" he told me as he opened the door again, I got inside.

It was over midnight, "I can drive if you want to rest?" I asked Harry. "I can drive" he told me, "we're on the highway" I told him, "yeah I know" he told me. "So let me drive" I said, Harry just shook his head.

A few minutes after he drove to the side, "get out before I change my mind" he said. I got out, we switched places. "You're only driving straight, no exits, not once" Harry told me. "Okay," I said and started the car, "I mean it," he told me. "I know" I nodded, "rest" I told him and drove in the middle of the highway.

I drove for like an hour, Harry was sitting with his eyes closed but I did not know if he just pretended to be asleep. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the car, it's the same car who's been driving behind us for a while.

I tried to see the plate of the car in the side mirror. It was mexican.

"Harry?" I said, "yes" he said without opening his eyes. "I think the car behind us is following us" I just said, he opened his eyes. "How sure are you?" he asked me, "it's been driving behind us for a while" I said, "how long?" he asked me. "I don't know, maybe fifty minutes," I told him, "it's mexican too," I added.