Guns are not for girls

( A/N: the povs will switch a few times in this chapter, because the chapter is pretty damn long today. also... i hope you enjoy this one ;) This is for you darlings x )

Amelia Grace

March, 28th 2021

"So" Marco walked inside the room that I've been sleeping in. He closed the door behind him. He had a bag in his hand.

"It's your lucky day" he smiled, he opened the bag, "a passport" he told me and put it on the bed, "id" he said, put the card on the bed. "Credit card, we put two hundred thousand dollars on it for you, to get home and-" "That's too much money" I said. "It's for everything, those guys did kidnap you and so did we kind of, your dad transferred half of the money this morning, when you get home he's going to transfer the rest, so keep it" he told me.

"This phone is just for me to see where you are, so when you're home I'll contact your dad, nothing else" he said, I took it.

"You need to take this on" he told me, it was a black hoodie, I nodded and took it over my t-shirt. "This jacket" he said, it was a bomber jacket. "These sunglasses, at all times, no one can see it's you, because everyone else is convinced you're dead" he told me, so I took them. "I will have a car drive you to the train station, there's a train from Mexico to New York, it takes two days on the train" he told me, "here's the ticket to the train" he told me.

"Thank you" I said, "take care" he told me, I nodded.

I was in a car, I was wearing the clothes Marco told me to, the sunglasses too. "We will be there in five minutes" the guy said, I nodded.

He parked, "good luck" he told me, "Thank you" I said and walked out. I walked towards the trains, checked which one was mine.

I walked inside the train, I found my seat and sat down.

Harry Styles

"This is messed up Niall" I said, I played around with my knife. Ryan was mad, because they killed Amelia. I must admit I felt like she was dead because I gave her over, I did not know that Marco would actually kill her.

"I don't know what our next step should be" Ryan said, he was mad. "Holy shit!" Ethan said, he was always on his laptop. "What?" Ryan said, "I might have something Ryan, holy shit" Ethan said.

 "I hacked some security cameras in Mexico, last night i followed one of marcos cars" Ethan said. "God danm it, get to the fucking case" I said and learned back.

"Well she's here" Ethan said, "Amelia is not dead" Ethan said. I got up and walked around the table. "Look, she's right there, yeah she has sunglasses on but Harry, you must see it?" Ethan asked. I saw a picture of the person. "Ryan?" I asked and looked over at him, "it's Amelia" I told him and nodded, he walked over. "There's a video too," Ethan said and found it.

"It's her," Ryan said, "so Marco didn't kill her?" Niall asked, I looked over. "No" I said, "he tricked us" I said, "he tricked us, he let her go" I said.

"Why?" Niall asked. Ryan walked back to his chair, "because he made a deal with Rafael, it must be the only reason" Ryan said. "But the pictures of her, she was dead, she looked so-" Niall stopped. "They faked it" I smiled, "what a twisted little bitch, she gave in and helped Marco," Tyler said.

"What a surprise" I laughed, "let's go get her" I told Ryan. "Sure you want that task?" Ryan asked me. "Heck yeah I want it, she's not getting away from me" I said. "She is on the train to New York, it's actually in Atlanta in eight hours" Ethan said.