Who did this?

( A/N: this is such a short one but It's important. I also wanted to say, that we're ranked number 3 in #harlena, which is just so insane!! thank you all so much!! Enjoy darlings xx.)

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

December, 31st 2021

I was out running a few errands with mum and Gemma, we were at the mall. "So?" Gemma asked, "when does Amelia visit again?" she asked me. Today was New years eve. "Well..." I said, "she's busy right now and for a couple of weeks, maybe after that" I told her, "she's so sweet" mum smiled. I just smiled, "we're almost done, can you go drive the car to the front?" mum asked me. "Yes mum" I nodded, I walked out of the store and towards the parking lot.

I walked over to my car, I got inside and drove around and to the front of the mall. I waited for mum and Gemma.

My phone rang when I could see Gemma walk out with mum behind her. It was Zayn. "Hello" I said and saw Gemma and mum get inside. "Hey Harry" Zayn said, "what's up?" I asked him. "What are you doing right now?" he asked me. "I've been out with my mum and Gemma" I told him, "what's going on?" I asked him.

"Okay, drop them off and get your ass over to my place" he told me. "What's-" "Just do it Harry!" he said and hung up.

"I need to meet Zayn, I'm going to drop you guys off at yours mum" I said. "Okay" mum smiled.

I walked up to Zayn's place and walked directly inside. "Zayn?" I asked, "in the kitchen!" he yelled. I walked inside and the sight that met my eyes made me confused and angry. "What the hell!" I said and looked at Zayn.

Louis was sitting there, he looked terrible. "Who did this?" I asked them. He was beaten up. so bad. "what?" Zayn asked me, "I found him, he called me this morning, I found him in an empty valley," Zayn told me.

I walked over to Louis, "someone followed us to the airport" Louis whispered. "What!" I asked, "why didn't you call us? Why didn't you drive away?" Zayn asked him. "Drop that shit, where's Amelia!" I asked Louis.

He looked up at me. "I don't know," he whispered. "I told her to run to the gate, get on the plane no matter what happened" Louis said and leaned back in the chair. "No!" I whispered, "What the fuck are we going to do?" I asked them both. "At this point I don't know, I did not know the guy," Louis told me. "I thought he was one of Marco's men but to be honest I don't think so, most of his men is mexican, this one was full american, dark blonde hair, his accent couldn't be more american" Louis explained.

"He was not from Marco, I don't know who it was but he must be the one that took her after he did this to me" Louis said. "I'm so sorry," he told me. "Niall and Liam are on their way," Zayn told us. "Guys," I said, "this is bad," I told them. "We know lad, we know" Zayn nodded in concern.

Niall and Liam walked in, "what is going on and-" Niall stopped when he saw Louis. "Weren't you supposed to be in New York with Amelia?" he asked. Liam walked over to Louis. "I was on my way but some idiot did this and I assume he took Amelia with him" Louis whispered. "Who was it?" Niall asked Louis, "I don't know, I didn't get a name, he was too busy doing other things to me" Louis said.

"Well liam and me were going to Orlando tonight, do you want us to stay and help out?" Niall asked us. "No" I said, "Ryan will ask you two why you're not coming back" I said. "Okay, well we were on our way to the airport," Niall said. "Okay, well we will keep in touch with you guys" Zayn told them. "Okay," Liam said, "bye" Niall said.

I called Ethan, "hey" he whispered, "it's late Harry, what the fuck!" he laughed. "I wouldn't call if it wasn't urgent" I told him. "Speak up" he told me, "Amelia is gone, I need you to check some cameras near Gatwick airport in London" I told him. "And how do you think I can do that?" he asked me. "Well you hack them Ethan, just do it!" I said and hung up.

"Still in touch with Ryans people?" Louis asked me, I looked at him. "If you have a better idea then spit it out" I told him. "Clean yourself up, we're busy" I told him.

Three hours later I walked back into Zayn's place, I saw Louis asleep on the couch. "Whoever this guy was, he really didn't hold back," Zayn said. "Whoever it is" I said, "he's done" I said.

"Yeah if you don't kill him I know someone who might" Louis said, he was awake. "Her dad is going to kill me," Louis said. "We will find her" I told him, "what if we don't, the guy was good at what he was doing" Louis said. "And her dad is not only killing me, he's killing Zayn too" Louis said.

"We know Louis," Zayn said, "that's why we have to find her" Louis said and got up, "no time to waste, I want the guy dead, I'm going to shoot him" he told me and walked past me.

"This is stupid" Louis told me, I was sitting with my laptop. "She has a phone, we can locate it, just give me a few minutes" I told him. "Yeah" Zayn said, "I can do that too" Louis told me, "yeah right" I nodded.

"See!" I said, Louis looked over. "London" Zayn read. "This is at the airport" Louis told me, "inside yeah" I nodded. "She must have lost it, there's no way she's still in London," Zayn said. "True, Louis nodded and leaned back in his seat.

"But no matter what we need to find her soon because her dad will ask for her in a couple of days" Louis said. "So maybe we will be dead after all Zayn" Louis said. "Don't joke about this" Zayn told him, "this is what we could've avoided if we all just went as I said we should" I told them both. "It was not a good plan," Louis told me, "neither was losing Amelia to some sick idiot" I told him. "Hey Harry, relax yeah?" Zayn said, "no I will not, she's gone and we don't know where" I said.

"This is going to be fucking hard, I hope you two are ready?" I told them both.

___________________________________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS!!!

Also there's three chapters left of this story. I'm working on them all at the moment, I'm editing them these days. I'm so exicted to hear what you think?

3 CHAPTERS LEFT OF DON'T WORRY DARLING.

As I said in the note in the beginning of this chapter this story is number 3 in #harlena which makes me so proud and happy!!! Thank you all so much for reading. This story is over soon, I'm crying inside because I know how it ends and I don't want it to end this soon. But this is. There's three chapters left.

Vote, comment and share with love.

All the love darlings xx