I don't make pinky promises

Amelia Grace

March, 31th 2021

A pair of arms were wrapped around me, I opened my eyes. I saw the tattoos, it was Harrys. I smiled, I looked at the time. Eleven am. I decided to lay a little longer, just to get as much rest was more than important these days.

"Mmmmmh" I heard, Harry's arms disappear from my body, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Harry got up, he walked to the bathroom. "Hey," he said, he was on the phone again. "Niall I need you to give a message to Ryan for me" Harry said, "we're heading to Seattle, just to stay until we figure out what to do, tell him he needs to figure out what his plans are, I can't keep driving the country flat" he said. "I know Niall," Harry said, "she needs to go home as soon as possible, it's just hard when people are looking for her, everywhere" Harry said.

"Get Ethan to make a fake announcement on the web, say he needs to say she was seen in New York" Harry said, "it would give us time enough yeah" he said. "Thanks mate, I'll see you" he said.

I heard his footsteps, he took a seat on the bed again. He laid down again, because I felt him pulling slightly in the covers. To my big surprise I felt Harry's arms come back to where they were just a few minutes back. He wrapped them around me, I tend to smile a little.

After a few minutes I grabbed his hands, I slowly pulled them away. "I need a shower before we leave" I said, "okay" Harry said, I got up, grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I took my shower and as always got a clean pair of underwear on, I found a pair of cowboy shorts, and a white top, I threw a hoodie over it.

I walked out, Harry was still in bed. He got up, he went to the bathroom. "We leave in ten" he told me and I took a seat on the bed.

We were nine hours from Seattle. I was sitting on the passenger seat, just looking up at the blue sky over us. "Someday you'll get out of this mess" Harry said, I looked over at him, "what?" I asked. "I'll get you out of it" he told me, "I'll come home?" I asked him. He nodded, "I will promise you that I'll help you Amelia, but then you have to promise me to never get involved in anything, not even if your dad says anything, it can kill you so fast" he told me. I nodded, "pinky promise?" I asked him, "I don't make pinky promises" he smiled, "but I can tell you I'll do my best to get you home" he said, "okay" I nodded.

As soon as we came to Seattle Harry drove to an apartment, "Ethan is coming tomorrow, he's our tech guy" Harry told me as he parked outside a big building. I nodded, "he's going to get in contact with some guys in New York, get some information about your dad, where he is when we're getting you home" Harry told me. "But you're not driving me home before you have a deal with him?" I asked. "We need the deal to survive princess" he just said and got out, I got out too. "Whatever we do we have to convince Marco and his team that we don't care about you" Harry said.

"But no one does" I said, "so that one's easy" I said and looked around. It looked like a hotel. "Amelia.." Harry just said, "don't even bother Harry, I know a lot of mafia men, from distance, most of them have one thing in common, they're cold hearted, they see a target, they get it and kill it, without emotions involved" I just said.

Harry unlocked a door, "your room is down the hall '' Harry just said. I walked over to the door and walked in, I walked over and took a seat on the bed.

I used to believe that everything happens for a reason, but I just couldn't find a good reason why people wanted me hurt. I was the daughter of the United States biggest mafia boss, but why was I being a target for my dad's actions? What did I do to deserve this?