A wild moment.

Amelia Grace

June, 10th 2021 (two months later)

I got here two months ago, I found a hotel and lived there for a week. Then I met a lady, very sweet and humble. She invited me to live with her, she told me she just lost her husband and I knew I was not in the same position but I lost Harry, I was never seeing him again since he got killed.

So I moved in, she lived close to the water. I told her I was here for a few weeks, I told her I was from New York and I told her my name was Grace and not Amelia. I had to be careful.

The woman was named Julia, she spoke english pretty well. She never got children with her husband, they never wished that. They Lived here since they got married many years ago, then they travelled a lot and just enjoyed the time they had together.

"Grace breakfast is ready?" I heard, I walked downstairs. "Julia" I just smiled as I saw the pancakes. "The weather is good today," she told me and I looked out. The sky was blue. I smiled. "It is, what are you doing today?" I asked her. "I have a meeting" she told me, I nodded. She went to a support group, once a month. It helped her with the loss she just went through with her husband.

"Maybe you should come sometime?" she asked me, "you told me you just lost someone too?" she said. "Yeah but..." I said, "he meant something, I just dont think I'm ready to talk about it" I said. "Okay" she smiled, "you have a key, go have fun today" she said and grabbed her bag. "Have a good day Julia" I smiled, "bye" she said. 

I walked into the bedroom, I walked over to my suitcase. I was already wearing a summer outfit. a black top, cropped. a white and black skirt, it was a longer one. It had a slit in it, made it more me.

I walked over to the window, I looked down to the beach. My eye crossed the beach to one person, he was looking towards the house. I walked away, was that? It looked like harry. I looked out again but he was gone. Now I was seeing ghosts!

I walked over to my suitcase, found the well known knife. I took it with me downstairs, I found a random headband, wrapped it around my thigh, high up. I placed the knife tight under it. The headband was holding my knife. My knife was already protected in a case but I just couldn't walk around with it in my hand.

I covered it with the skirt, walked over to grab my bag and take my white sneakers on. I walked out and locked the door.

I walked for what felt like five minutes, I was at the beach. There were a lot of people here. I looked around. The man was there, he was in a hoodie, he was standing with his side to me so I couldn't see his face at all.

"I'm seeing things" I told myself and turned around, I was just seeing things now. It was the aftermath of everything that happened to me.

As I was walking around I had a strange feeling in my stomach. like someone was watching me. I was just paranoid, I knew that.

I took out my phone, I googled his name. Harry Styles. There was nothing on him. He was dead, I saw Louis shoot him, I saw the blood on the road as we drove away. He had to be dead.

"I'm making dinner," Julia told me, "a nice salad" she smiled. "That sounds good" I told her and walked over to the window, "Julia, I'll be back soon." I told her as I saw the same man from earlier. He didn't see me. I walked outside, he was walking down the beach. I hid behind some trees.