Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue

( A/N: This one is probably the longest one. I'm sad today, today it ends. Enjoy this darlings. xx )

 xx )

Amelia Grace

January, 7th 2024 ( Almost two years later)

Two years ago today Niall, Liam and Ethan made it possible for me to get freedom forever.

They made me feel new, they helped me out of hell.

I was free, the first few months I did actually just spend in Kansas City. Settled and made my own plans for once. Then I travelled to Canada and stayed there for a while actually. I haven't been to France which I would really have wanted to be. But I was concerned about Harry being there. And for all he just couldn't know about me, so I played it safe.

Now two years down, I haven't seen anyone really. My parents looked for me for a while, but they gave up a few months ago, I knew Niall and Liam were back in England, they all were out of the trouble, out of the mafia business. 

I just landed in London, literally right now. I had Nialls number and not once in these two years have I even called or texted him. He told me to do so when I was coming here, he told me to come after some time.

I texted him last night that I was landing today at ten am. I needed to see a familiar face and even though I was dying to just go to Manchester and see Harry I couldn't do it.

He moved on, I was sure. And I was not going to hurt him by showing up out of nowhere, he thought I was dead, so I'll be dead in his eyes.

I was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and I walked out with my suitcase to where most family and friends would stand. I smiled when I saw a guy stand with a piece of paper. It said Rosalie Johnson. Niall, Liam and Ethan were the only ones besides me knowing about my fake name. I smiled and walked closer.

"Niall?" I said, he looked up and smiled. "Princess" he said and took down the paper. I stopped in front of him. "You look good," he told me, "better than last time you saw me, I was covered in red fake blood." I whispered and he nodded and laughed. He took my suitcase, "I know, two years huh?" he asked me, "I know" I nodded.

We were in a cafe here in London, "you cut your hair?" Niall asked me, my hair used to be longer, long. Since I was little i wasn't allowed to cut it from my mom so it was always just long. I got it cut a few weeks ago, it was shoulder length now, I liked it. It was also a tiny bit lighter of a brown shade.