Get rid of her

( A/N: very short chapter today, sorry darlings... The povs switch in the middle, just be aware when you read. xx )

Amelia Grace

March, 25th 2021

"Wake up doll" I heard a door open. "Get out, we're in Mexico," he told me. I got out, we were in a big empty building. I saw a few armed guys, fully armed. "Don't be scared yet" he told me, "go with them, Peter you take her to Marco" the guy told the other guy from the dinner.

I walked inside what looked like a meeting room. "Welcome" I heard. I looked over and I saw a man. "You must be Amelia, the girl everyone is talking about" he smiled. "Sit down Amelia, rest a little" he told me.

I took a seat. "What am I here for?" I asked. "Well it's pretty simple," he told me. "I'm Marco, I'm leading this mafia, we're not here to make trouble, we will help you back to your home and home to your dad" he told me.

"But you also have to help us" he said, "we told some gangs we would kill you, but you know, if Rafael knew i killed you he would kill me and I need his money, so you'll stay alive" Marco said.

"But Harry said you were going to kill me" I whispered. "He thinks we are, I've killed hundreds Amelia, but that was a cover up for our plan" he said. "We will pretend to kill you, I'm going to call Harry's boss tomorrow when I know Harry is back on the base, I'm going to tell them that I killed you myself, then we're going to get you a fake passport, we will disguise you as best we can, and give you a credit card so you can get home, we won't kill you, we're the good guys compared to Harry's team" Marco said.

"I'm on with your dad, when he transfers the money, we let you go" Marco told me. "Until then you're staying in a room, we will lock it for safety, but make yourself at home" he told me.

I was showering, I was sitting down in the shower. "Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel," I said to myself.

"I assume you're hungry?" I heard, I just changed into some clothes that they gave me here since Harry still had my bag in his car and I didn't get to get it back. I had a pair of underwear on, a sports bra, a pair of grey sweatpants and a white crewneck.

I looked over to see a guy, "Marco invited you to eat with him, come with me" He said.

I walked inside a smaller office, but it was still big. "Hey '' Marco said, "take a seat Amelia" he said. "Listen, I trust you on helping me out tomorrow, if they need proof of you being dead we need it, the best proof" he told me. "How?" I asked him, "we're going to shoot some pictures tonight, of you pretending to be dead, don't worry, it's just so they don't connect the dots" he smiled. I just nodded. "I just want to go home" I said, "you will, your dad will get a call tomorrow" he smiled. 

Harry Styles

I walked inside with Tyler, "hey Niall, get him to the doctor" I pointed at Tyler. He was not okay, he's been beaten up by those guys. "On it" Niall said, "Where's Ryan?" I asked Adam, "in his office" he told me.

I opened the door and walked in, Ryan looked up. "Good you're back Styles" he smiled. "Good?" I asked, "you told me to kidnap someone that you gave away?" I asked him. "It's a fucking waste of time Ryan" I told him. "Why did I go all the way to New York to kidnap Rafael's daughter if you were giving her away?" I asked him.

"Well I only gave her away because I now know where they are Styles" he smiled. " I had a guy following them, we know the base now, some of our guys are studying how to get in and get her back, we need her back" Ryan said.

"I could've just driven her back here myself" I told him, "no they would have followed you" he told me. "And that's why i'm having a call with Marco in a few minutes, I need to play stupid, in his head we dont need the girl, but we really need her to get the money from Rafael" he said. I nodded and took out my gun, I put it on the table.

Ryans phone rang, "stay" he told me and took the call. He put it on speaker so I could listen. I walked closer, "hello" Ryan said, "Ryan" i heard, "Marco" Ryan said and took a seat on his chair. "How are you doing Ryan? Did you get your guys back?" he laughed a little. Idiot. "Yeah they're back, what about you, is the girl still with you?" Ryan asked him and looked at me. "Yeah about that...." Marco said slowly.

"Did she run away from your people?" Ryan laughed. "It's very disrespectful of you to assume Ryan.." Marco said, "She's dead" Marco said.

I took out my knife, "what?" Ryan asked. "She died last night, after she got here, what a fiesty one" Marco laughed. "I don't believe you" Ryan said in disbelief. "Don't, I'll have my people send a few pictures, proof, but anyways... I was the one killing her, so don't expect any danger from Rafael, he will know it was me, all me" Marco said.

"Why would you protect us?" Ryan asked him, "because I'm not a monster," Marco said. "You killed a girl, you killed Rafael's girl" Ryan said.

"Wait.. I thought you told me I could do whatever with her, when I got her she was on my ground, not yours, don't expect me to treat her as a princess Ryan, she may have been daddy's princess but she was not one when she got here, she kept asking about everything so I had to just get rid of her" Marco said. "Anyways, I have some other business to take care of, so thanks for the deal, all worth it" he said, he hung up.

"Now what?" I asked Ryan, "I don't know Harry," he said. "I really didn't think he would kill her, now we're at rock bottom, we have nothing on Rafael," he told me. 

______________________

A little short chapter today. 

Vote, share and comment for supporting this story, it means a lot to me. 

Marco is being played by Jake Gyllenhaal. Well that's at least who I imagine him to look like. You can of course imagine whoever you want to for any character in this story. 

Happy saturday darlings! xx