You get killed.

Harry Styles

April, 1st 2021

Tyler got picked up last night, he was going back to Orlando to get treated. Ethan and I fixed what we needed to fix. I got back with Amelia, she passed out, she was still in the room.

"You know" Ethan said, "the last 24 hours she's been more scared than ever, she knocked a guy out, my guess is she's not familiar with none of this" Ethan said, "she helped Tyler out, she did not run away when she actually could have easily done it, she drove away with him, she shot with a gun while she was checking on Tyler and driving" Ethan said.

"She was so drenched in blood when she got here, you left her alone, we did when I'm sure she just needed a little comfort, I'm not like you and Tyler, I'm not harsh so I know how she must feel, when you told her to go clean herself she was very scared" Ethan said. "Where are you going with all of this?" I asked him. "You've been in here all night Harry, I got it all under control, I think it's time to head back to Orlando, let Ryan deal with her, it's the best" he said. "I'll head back now" he said and packed his laptop, I walked out.

I opened the door to the room, she was sleeping.

Amelia Grace

When I heard the door being opened I closed my eyes. I did not want to piss Harry off even more. I was still wearing my clothes, it was all I got since I left my bag in the apartment in Seattle.

I was still covered in blood, it dried overnight but it was there. All over me. I got a few pokes from the knife that guy poked into me. He did push the knife against my skin so it left me with round wounds down my side.

I was emotionally bruised. After this time I've been held captive, Harry has been nice for some part of the time and then again. I was just a rich man's daughter to him. I didn't mean a single thing to anyone. I was a prize to everyone.

I guess he left the room again, that was when I got up. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door, I saw my reflection in the mirror. Dried blood down my face, in my hair and down my neck. I looked like I've been murdered with all of this on me.

I started to fill the tub, I needed to clean myself. I poured some soap in the water and let it fill itself up. I stripped my clothes, threw it in a plastic bag. It was useless now, it couldn't get cleaned. I was all naked when I sat down under the water.

The door opened, I saw Harry walk in. I had my arms wrapped around my legs, just looking at the now light red water. "There's some clothes, I'll just leave it here" he told me and placed it on the toilet. I didn't say a thing, what should I even say at this point?

He left the room, I saw he also placed some cleaning wipes on the countertop. It was for cleaning the skin. I grabbed the pack and took one out and started to clean my face.

An hour passed, I was clean, my hair was washed, so was my body. I was in my underwear and I was sitting on the toilet. I was not ever going to forget last night. I wanted to so bad.

I heard knocks coming from the door, I saw Harry's figure walk in. I closed my eyes gently. Let a few tears out anyway, I didn't want him to see me like this, but he was the only person here with me.

I saw him grab the t-shirt. That was not mine, it had to be his because it was not my size. He helped me on with it, the same went for the sweatpants, those were mine though. "We're driving to another motel tomorrow," he said. He helped me up and I walked with him into the bedroom.