On my own.

( A/N: First of all this is a double update so make sure you've read the chapters before this one. Also I'm kind of sad over this one.... Enjoy! )

Harry Styles

April, 5th 2021

Amelia showered, I did too. Then we walked to the car and drove away. We needed to be moving everyday, so people couldn't find Amelia.

My phone rang, I saw it was Ryan. "Hey," I said while driving. "What's up?" I asked him, I looked over at Amelia, she was asleep. "We have a deal with Rafael" he said, I could sense a smile coming from his lips.

"We do?" I asked him, "hell yeah we do!" he told me. "He transferred us ten million Harry, now we just need to give the girl back, then he will transfer ten more and he told us if he gets his daughter back we will be safe" he said. "You believe him?" I asked him, "I have to, it's Rafael," Ryan told me. "Anyways, get the girl to Louisiana, I'll text you where soon" he said, "bye" he said, "bye" I said and hung up.

Amelia woke up ten minutes later, I just focused on driving. We would be there tonight. "Where are we going?" she asked me, "louisiana" I just said, "listen" I said. "I want you to keep that knife," I said, "just so you can protect yourself at any time," I said. "I'm good Harry, I can-" "You're going to keep it!" I said.

"What's going on?" she asked me, "did I-" "We're driving to louisiana because you're going home tonight" I told her. "Some of your dad's people are picking you up, you're in New York by this time tomorrow" I said.

"What?" she asked me, "I'm going home?" she asked me. "yes, Rafael made a deal with Ryan, everything is settled, I'm driving you to a parking lot in louisiana, the guys will be there and pick you up, they'll drive you to your home, then your dad will probably relocate you somewhere, it's the safest for you" I told her.

She didn't say much for the hours we drove, I didn't either.

"We're going to have a break" I said, "get some air" I told her and got out of the car. I walked to the back and opened it. I found the things I needed, I knew Rafael's guys, I knew them too well.

Amelia Grace

"We're there in two minutes" Harry said, "where's the knife?" he asked me. "It's in my pocket" I told him, he nodded. "How much money am I worth?" I asked Harry, he looked at me. "How much did my dad offer?" I asked him.

"20 million" Harry told me, I nodded. "He could've transferred the double though" he told me, "he could've" I nodded. I looked out, I saw the parking lot, there was a black car there, two men were standing outside of it.

Harry parked the car a few meters from the other car "do you recognize them?" Harry asked me, I looked out. "I think I do" I nodded, "good, out" he told me, he got out himself. I got out, Harry walked over to me and grabbed me by my arm.

"Boys" Harry smiled, it was all fake. "Hi Harry, how are you doing?" one of them asked. "Good Louis, I did not think you would turn out to be working for Rafael," Harry said and pushed me further over. "Nah" Louis said, "it's alright, I get money from it sooo" he said.

"Amelia get over here," Louis said. I knew he worked for my dad, I've seen him before. Harry let go of me, I was free.