FIVE

"You seriously don't wear makeup?" Freya asked as she was applying my mascara. I didn't think it was part of our deal for her to put makeup on me, but I couldn't stop her. She left my curls the way they were, which I appreciated. I looked awful with straight hair.

"Actually, I do, just like this normally."

"You guys ready to go?!" Josh called from downstairs.

"Fifteen minutes!" Freya shouted back. With that, she finished with my makeup and stood to her feet, going through my closet to find me something to wear. "You don't have anything I'm looking for."

"I'm...sorry?" I tilted my head. It wasn't my fault.

"I'll be back. I might have a few things in Josh's room."

"It'll be fine—and she's gone," I sighed. I didn't even want to know what she was going to have me wear.

Of course, when she got back, she held an outfit in her hands, as well as tight, knee high boots that were black.

I stared in horror. "I'm not wearing a skirt."

"Please?" She whined. "I'll never bother you again.'

I blew out a breath. If it were anyone else, I would've thrown a drink in their face. But I wanted at least one friend, so I'd have to suck it up.

"Fine," I groaned and took the clothes from her. She left the room so I could put them on, and I cursed as I tucked in the tight black, long-sleeve shirt into the coral skirt. The skirt went about halfway down my thigh, and I hated how short it was. But I'd have to deal with it.

	I walked out, not even looking remotely like myself besides the dark makeup, and met Freya

I walked out, not even looking remotely like myself besides the dark makeup, and met Freya. She squealed as she looked at me.

"You look so fucking gorgeous, Casey!" She hooked her arm in mine and pulled me down the stairs, to be made fun of by everyone. "Here she is!"

I widened my eyes as a blush spread on my cheeks and I quickly looked down at the ground. "If any of you even think about saying something I'll break your nose."

"I was going to say she was like a whole new person, but...clearly not," Ethan sighed. "Still got that attitude."

"She just needs a drink," Freya giggled. "Let's go! I need a drink, too."

I smiled shyly at her as she dragged me out of the house and towards Josh's car.

"I think you look great, Casey," Freya said as we walked. "You should dress like this more often."

"She's right," I heard a voice from behind me and jumped, sending a glare Tobi's way.

"No one asked you, Jizzface."

He grinned. "So you know my channel name? I'm honored."

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Tobjizzle is what his channel's called," Freya explained.