FIFTEEN

The second day in Ibiza was reserved for hiking, riding dune buggies, and sightseeing. I wasn't sure what to wear, so I put on another pair of shorts and a striped, off the shoulder top. The top was white and grey, and Freya helped me pick it out. It was my favorite of all of the ones we'd gotten.

	"Case, come on!" Ethan shouted from outside of my door

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my sunglasses from my nightstand and hurried out of the room, where him and Cal were waiting for me. "You're so impatient. It takes time to look this good, you know."

"I don't doubt it," Cal chuckled and took my hand. Talia had shown me how to do a more natural look with makeup, like I had on my birthday, and I noticed I was getting many more looks from strangers when I started. It meant I looked better this way. "Let's go."

I nodded and walked with them out of the building, sliding into one of the jeeps that had the doors off and leaning back in the leather seat. The breeze felt nice as we drove around the beautiful town. Looking at the green hills illuminated by the sun and the culture-filled setting really calmed me down.

Cal, Tobi, and Ethan were all having a very loud conversation, and Harry was vlogging it all. The two jeeps behind us had the rest of the gang, and Harry would sometimes pan the camera over to them. Tobi was on my left and Harry was on my right, while the others were up front. Ethan was driving, which worried me at first but wasn't all that bad.

"So, Casey," Harry panned the camera so that it was facing me and I blushed. "Are you excited for today?"

My hair blew in the wind so I pushed it out of my face, lowering my sunglasses. "Not if you're going to have that camera in my face the whole time, Harold."

Tobi chuckled next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, leaning forward so he could be seen in the shot, too.

"She's just grumpy because she hasn't been able to go swimming yet," He teased, pulling me against him.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. The last thing I want to do is give you lot the pleasure of seeing me in a bikini."

"So you wear a bikini?" Cal asked from the front seat. I could tell he was smirking. "That's good to know."

"I have a bikini, but since you're so eager to see it on me I'll just not wear it. I told Freya I hated it anyway."

"Aw come on," When Cal turned around to look at us, Tobi pulled his arm away from me and scooted over for some reason. "You've gotta wear it when we go to the beach tomorrow."

"I'll consider it," I shrugged and lifted my sunglasses back over my eyes. I thought my shorts showed a lot of skin, but the bikini that Freya helped pick out for me was just two skimpy pieces of fabric.

We all continued talking about random things until we got to our hiking trail at the bottom of the mountain. We all got out and got ready to start our hike. I got lost in the beauty and kept one earbud in my ear so I could listen to music while we walked. It really set the mood.

Cal was at the front of the group with Harry, Lux, Ethan, and JJ, laughing like maniacs and pushing each other around.

The rest of the group was spread out, some in the middle and some further back. I walked alone in the back of the group, taking in the beautiful nature without the distraction of a conversation. I noticed movement at the corner of my eye, so I looked away from the mountains and ahead of me, where Tobi slowed down and fell in step with me at the back of the group.

I noticed his hand behind his back and raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Please don't splash me with water."

He smiled, doing a little spin move and bowing as he held out what was in his hand. "For the lady."

I took the large, pink flower from his hand and grinned from ear to ear, pulling out my earbud and letting it hang. "I...don't know what to say."

He stood up straight and took the flower from my hand, putting the stem behind my ear. "You said you like hibiscus flowers, and there was a whole patch of them a ways back."

I blushed. "I didn't think you'd remember that."

"I'm your friend, you think I don't listen?" He smiled at me and walked by my side. "Pink's a good color on you. It brings out your eyes."

"Thank you," I looked into his eyes and bit my lip. "It...it means a lot."

He smirked. "I figured you'd be one of those sentimental girls. Guess I was right."

His fingers brushed against mine but he didn't take my hand like I thought he would, and instead he quickly pulled his hand away as Josh called his name from ahead of us.

"Coming!" Tobi rushed away from me without looking back, so I tilted my head.

That was weird.

"Hey Casey! Tell JJ that I'm not lying and you did say you had a bikini," Harry called from the very front.

"Why is it such a big deal?" I called back, blushing.

"Because he doesn't believe us!" Cal laughed. "Nice flower by the way."

I forgot Tobi put the flower behind my ear and blushed again.

"You guys are so weird!" I shouted with a smile. "Just leave it alone!"

*****

I debated telling Freya and Talia about what happened on our hike. I mean, it didn't mean anything, right? Tobi and I were just friends, and I was with Callum.

So I just left it alone.

Instead, I tried my best to enjoy our dinner, which was delicious. I loved sushi, so when Freya and Talia both decided they didn't want theirs, I gladly dug in.

"Come up for air, why don't you?" Cal nudged me with a laugh.

I smirked and nudged him back. "In a different circumstance, you wouldn't be saying that."

He grinned. "Yeah?"

I shrugged and continued eating my food, teasing him. Maybe tonight would be the night. I was getting impatient.

Did I really want that? He was attractive, and I was craving it, but I still wasn't sure.

He nudged me again. "I'd love to tonight, but we've got plans until late tonight. How about tomorrow after the beach?"

I sighed. Who has to plan these kinds of things? But I smiled. "It's a date."

Just a cute chapter for you guys. How am I doing? Good? Trust me, it gets cuter (hopefully).