SIXTEEN

It was finally beach day. I'd wanted nothing more than to go down to the beach and watch the waves crash against the rocks, but everyone else's idea of beach day involved going to the busiest part of the beach, where there was nothing but sand and ocean and people everywhere. No rocks, no greenery.

Regardless, it was still beautiful.

Freya and Talia already had taken off their cover ups, using the opportunity to tan themselves as everyone got set up. They were both gorgeous.

I, on the other hand, refused to take off my shorts and t-shirt. I had on my bikini underneath, but I was still hesitant.

	I sat down on my towel and looked over at Talia and Freya

I sat down on my towel and looked over at Talia and Freya. Freya spoke first.

"Come on, Case, no one cares," She tried to assure me, but I just shrugged.

"When you guys decide you want to go swimming, I'll take it off. Deal?"

They looked at each other before both sitting up. Talia winked. "Let's go."

I widened my eyes. "Right now?"

"Yeah, come on," Freya stood and held her hand out to me, pulling me to my feet.

I sighed in defeat, glancing around and making sure none of the guys were looking before pulling off my shirt and shorts, revealing the very bright and colorful bikini that Freya insisted I wore.

	I wrapped my arms around my bare waist and looked down at my feet, but the girls squealed and I widened my eyes, my focus snapping over to the guys

Freezy was grinning from ear to ear, so I relaxed a little but not a lot. I couldn't help but look at Tobi, whose mouth was wide open. When I met his eyes, though, he quickly looked down at the ground, trying to be respectful.

I blushed and reached down to pick up my shirt again, but Freya grabbed my hand before I could and started dragging me towards the water.

"You look great, Case, now try to have some fun. We're on holiday!"