First day of college

Jasmine's Pov

Today is my first day of college and I'm already late, that's not a good look for my first day. I'm rushing through the halls looking for my class as I bump into a tall, brown-haired man looking to be in his early 20s falling dropping my books on the floor with my clumsiness. I look up embarrassed as he offers to help me after picking up my books, I take his hand. "Thank you I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I'm Jasmine. "Your welcome that's quite alright Ms. Jasmine be careful next time you look lost where are you headed to" he responded in a deep yet soft tone. I had told him I was looking for Professor Johnson's class a smile grew on his face as he said I'm headed that way as well. I fixed my skirt and followed him down to the class. Once we got into the class I took a seat in the far back so the professor didn't realize I was late. (jasmine's outfit)

                      Professor Johnson's PovI could tell she had no idea I was Professor Johnson I knew I could have a little fun with this

I could tell she had no idea I was Professor Johnson I knew I could have a little fun with this. I walked to the front of the class and I could tell she was puzzled as she sat in the back with a confused look on her face. I had already gone over my rules for my class to the students that were on time. I decided to make an example out of students who are late to my class. "Ms. Jasmine sitting in the back is the worst place to sit especially if you're late to my class" I spoke loud, stern, and deep as everyone turned and looked back at her she was shocked. "Now class when one is late what happens?" They all responded late students miss information and are assigned a 1-page essay explaining why they were late and stay after class straightening up the classroom. I thanked my class and told her she will be staying after class, she sunk in her chair as I continued my lesson on Philosophy.
                  Jasmine's Pov
I was mortally embarrassed I had no clue he was my professor he looked so young. As the class ended I walked to the front of the class and apologized for being late and waited for him to tell me what I needed to clean up around the classroom. "I accept your apology Ms. Jasmine now you'll know not to be late for my class. I need you to erase the chalkboard and clean the erasers I also except that paper by end of class tomorrow. He spoke so stern making me a little nervous I did as he told me to as he worked on our new assignments once I was finished I left. I drove to my one-bedroom apartment and started on my essay explaining why I was late which I was embarrassed to do because I didn't have a valid reason. After I was done I ate, showered, and went to bed assuming that I wouldn't be late tomorrow.

~I'm new to writing so please send back positive feedback and tell me what you guys think~