Five

Like I said in the last chapter I would be changing my format as in no more POV and all that extra but enough of me talking enjoy the story

                     Brandons House
As I woke up I felt some warm arms around me I smiled because I know exactly who I was laying with I looked up and I saw his face it was Brandon well Professor Johnson as he prefers me to call him while we're at his house. He was already awake and he smiled while I smiled at him and mind his face he told me that we had a couple more tutor sessions and sore and what else would I like to know about him since I didn't answer. I told him that I wanted to know what kind of relationships he was in and that I had a secret King that I don't really know about but I see a lot of people doing it and I like it a lot but I just never found the right person to do it with. He told me that he's into ddlg and BDSM relationships I didn't quite know what that was until he explained it to me and then I realized that was my kink because I've seen so many girls that I know walk around in these cutesy little kid outfits that are very cute and I love the colors and just so whether they look and the way that the person that they're dating or pursue their owner treats them. He noticed a smile grow on my face and he told me that he knew that that was my kink and I blushed and turned a bright tomato redrelationships and that if I really wanted to try it he would love to be my owner. I smiled with joy because I finally found someone who could understand me and all I did was nuzzle my head inside his neck and hold on to him so tightly. He smiled and rub my head and called me a Good Girl and then he told me that it was time to make breakfast I asked him if I could help he said yes but I couldn't cut anything because he didn't want me to get hurt. He told me that this was a part of the relationship that they were about to have I nodded and we walked to the kitchen and begin making pancakes eggs and sausage he asked me what I liked and I told him that I liked everything that he was cooking he even gave me some fruit to make me smile he made a smiley face on my pancakes and fed me a little bit like I was a baby and it made me feel really special. after breakfast he took me to his room and undressed me and then he took me into the bathroom and gave me a bath I covered myself up because I was nervous of what he would think. He reassured me that he liked every part of me I smiled and let him bathe me he was very gentle. Afterwards he dried me off, put me in another one of his shirts with no panties and braied my hair he was very good at that. We laid in his bed talking about our relationship until I dozed off and he cuddled me making me feel safe in his arms.

I hope y'all enjoy this new format and the hot and steamy scenes will be coming soon