Fourteen

I had been woken up by notifications from Brandon's phone he couldn't really hear them because he was a deep sleeper. I wanted to check them so badly but I didn't want him to get mad but then I was scared that he had found someone new and that I was getting replaced which made my anxiety flare up really badly, some more notifications came and I was fed up so I crawled over him and grabbed his phone luckily I know his password. I started reading the messages and I gasped and squealed waking Daddy up by accident, he looked up at me and asked "Princess why do u have my phone?" I stuttered "It kept g-going off and I t-thought you w-were gonna l-leave me" as I put it down on his end table. He sat up and pulled me into his chest kissing my head as he said "Baby I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you I love you and only you Jasmine I don't ever want you to forget that always remember that I don't want nobody but you now what was on my phone Baby" I kissed his lips sniffling and smiled "Today's your birthday Daddy!" I screamed all he did was shrug I then pouted crossing my arms. He kissed my pouty lips and I whined "Daddyyyy why didn't you tell meeeee" he replied "It's not that important Princess" I said "Yes it is Daddy and we are going through with your families palns today too I already said yes", he looked at me in shock and shook his head as he attacked me with kisses and tickles. After a while we took our showers and had a good breakfast (lots of pancakes), cuddled on the couch for a little and I even took a lil nap. I'd say 2hrs later Brandon woke me up saying that we were going out to dinner with his family for his birthday I got so nervous he could tell, his lips met mine bringing my nervousness down a few notches which helped. I loved the way his lips felt on mine it was magical I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately and slowly enjoying the feeling he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close to him as we continued to kiss each other, it's hard to find a man that can be happy with a passionate slow kiss and not turning it into sex. I smiled against his lips and pulled away and blushed so hard god those lips of his make me melt. We picked out each other's clothes I picked out a red and white suit for him with black dress shoes and as for me he picked out a tight red dress with a thigh slit I was shocked that he wanted me to wear that around his family. We quickly changed into our clothes and I began straightening my hair while he did whatever it is guys do to get ready. Once he was done we headed out to his Mercedes Benz I asked to drive it and he said no but before I could pout he had kissed my lips making me forget about driving we got in the car and drove to the restaurant there was some traffic on the way but nothing too bad. I enjoyed the ride the city was beautiful at night. Once we arrived at the restaurant he said "Now babygirl don't be nervous they are gonna love you I promise" I smiled and took his hand as we entered the restaurant and like always he was right his entire family loved me. We had a lovely dinner with everyone, I got the chance to get some secrets from his mom and sisters which made me giggle all night long. We danced and drank of course after a while we called it a night with the family we said our goodbyes and headed home. Now what he didn't know was that I had a sexy surprise waiting for him once we got home and will he be shocked he most definitely will be. As we entered the garage I quickly hopped out the car and said "wait in the living room until I call you please Daddy" he simply nodded and with that I ran upstairs to the bedroom locking the door. I took out the black lace lingerie I bought knowing it's his favorite taking off my dressed I slipped into it adding some black heels turning the room lights down low I unlocked the door and laid on the bed in a sexy pose. "Come on up Daddy" I shouted and there he stood with a shocked expression on his face and me being seductive and all I'm jus smirking at him I then say "come unwrap your gift Daddy" he came over to me not wasting any time pulling off his suit as he kissed every inch of my body he stopped at my throbbing core and began licking and slurping on my clit I arched my back once I felt his fingers enter me he pumped them in and out picking up his pace as I moaned out "yes Daddyyyy" he took his fingers out making eye contact with me as he slid his dick deep inside me I gripped the sheets moaning even louder as he thrusted inside of me nonstop. My moans turned into screams then whimpers once he began hitting my spot "don't stop Daddy right there...fuck right there!" I screamed out he knew what I wanted so he gave it to me he pounded my spot until I saw stars I began shaking as I coated his dick with my cream even with me shaking he kept going making me ride out my high. He came in me as I creamed on his dick once more twitching as he slid out. We were both sweaty and panting but we held each other, "Happy birthday Daddy" I said before kissing his lips and closing my eyes laying my body on top of his.

Hope you all like this chapter sorry it's been a minute since I've updated but here you go.