Eight

Brandon's House
I had woke up to the sun's light which meant today was gonna be a great day the weather was nice and I thought maybe me and Brandon could do something together. I had gone downstairs and made breakfast his favorite bacon eggs and some toast with his coffee, I then sat on the couch checking the news to make sure there would be no weather mishaps and there weren't gonna be any I jumped up and down on the couch with glee from the corner of my eye I saw Brandon and looked dead in his eyes smiling. He smiled and came over kissing my lips taking me over to the table I told him I wanted to sit in the big chairs so he set me in the regular chairs and we ate our breakfast. Brandon had some work to do so he told me to stay quiet so he could concentrate I tried my best to stay quiet but I wanted to go somewhere with him so hours passed and I start whinnying, he comes to me and asks me what's wrong and I tell him that I wanna spend time with him. He smiled at me picked me up hugged me tight and told me he had an outfit upstairs for me I ran up those stairs quicker than I ever have before because I was so excited. I put on blue jean shorts a white tank top and a cute camo jacket with some all-white Nike air forces and slid down the railings of the staircase smiling at him. He scooped me up off of the staircase railing and grab his keys and we had at the door we got in the car and he broke me up we had drove down to a mall that I was very familiar with I jumped up and down in the car with Glee and he smiled at me for the car I ran straight into the mall leaving him behind to catch up after me I ran into pink and soon enough he found me I was over in the bra and pansy area looking for cute bras and panties to wear because well what girl doesn't like wearing bras and panties that are super cute he watched me as I picked out my bra and panties and I took them to the register and I was getting ready to pay but he said no no Daddy got you and pay it for my bra and panties and then he asked me why I wanted to go next I said I want to go to Victoria's secrets but then I was like no I want to go to bath & body works because of the perfumes and the candles and the body scrubs and he was like we can go to both so we went to both of them and I got this cute red corset because I was like maybe I could surprise him I didn't let him see I asked him for his card and he gave it to me and told me the pain go to it and I put in a bag and you left we went to bath and body works I got lots of perfumes and lotions I even picked up some cologne for hair and men's body wash and body lotion I was like we can both smell really good he picked up a bath bomb I had totally forgot that they had them there when I say I picked up a dozen bath bombs I picked up a dozen bath bombs he left at me but I was like I love them so much they're so beautiful in the water they explore with color and it's just immaculate. After bath & bodywork I was getting a little hungry and of course, I was thirsty so I asked him to go to the food court we went down to the food court and I got Chick-fil-A I got a chicken sandwich a four-piece chicken tender, and macaroni and cheese with their Polynesian sauce and the Chick-fil-A sauce because well those are good I also got a pink lemonade. Afterward, we went to Build-A-Bear and built me a cute little pink bear and I loved it also very much I drifted off into my little mind space and thought of how happy he made me could this be it could he be the one for me. He was waving his hand in my face and I was just staring off into space and then I stopped back into reality. He had shown me the cute little clothes he had found and he dressed up the bear want to finish we had hair straight home and he, of course, held all the bags and paid for everything so as we were driving I thought in my mind why don't I do something special for him so I want to go to the house we got up hook a shower ate a little light fruit bowl snack and he fell asleep with me his arms thinking that I was asleep as well as he was sleeping I slipped away. I have to think of a way to surprise him to make him feel like I appreciate him like I truly do so I planned to play his favorite music well get his band to play his favorite music because I found out that he loved jazz music so I decided to go to a jazz club Saturday night and then come home and cook him a steak because well I found out that he likes steak and potatoes so I was like okay cool let's do that I then got back into bed and went to sleep with him and dropped and smiled about how much an amazing day this was and how amazing Saturday will soon be with him I hope he likes my surprise.

So I got a little feedback about how this chapter had gone and I decided to change it so tell me how y'all feel about it of course feedback is always needed I am new to writing and yes so let me know what this kind of gives you guys a feeling and how you feel about it so yeah thank you for reading peace out