Seven

Quick announcement I will be changing the chapter names maybe lol.

                        University
So while sitting in class all I could do was think of what he has told me in the hallway. I tried of into space just imagining everything that would happen and let me remind you I'm still sitting in the front of the class. He noticed me not paying very much attention and hit my desk with a ruler telling me to answer the question. I stuttered and the bell rang which saved me a lot. As everyone left out the class he had a stern look on his face and said go to the car and I listened because I felt like I was in trouble. I stood by his car and came out unlocking it getting in the backseat as did I because he told me to. His windows were tinted so it made me nervous next thing I know is that he pulled me by my legs to where I was on my back looking up at him and biting my bottom lip. I start stuttering again asking what he is doing. He doesn't say a word just leans down putting his warm wet tongue on my soaking wet pussy, I jump as I feel him letting out a gasp he holds me down and continues licking throughout my whole pussy then stays on my clit making me go crazy I arch my back moaning louder as it becomes a whimper as I prepare myself to cum. I reach up and grip his hair as I cum all in his mouth moaning his name loudly he came up looking into my eyes as he swallowed I blushed and covered my face. He said you taste good Babygirl as he got in the front seat and drove to his house. I haven't been going to my house a lot lately but that's okay I loved staying at his house.
                   Brandon's House
Once we got to his house and got inside he pointed to a corner and told me to stand in it which would be extremely hard because my legs were still a little weak so I whined sitting on the floor pouting like a baby. He glared at me and told me to stand sternly I still sat there whining so he picked me up and took off his belt and hit my ass five times I cried and stood in the corner as he sat on the couch with his ten-minute timer set. I cried the entire time he told me to come to him and I did still crying he pulled me onto his lap and rocked me saying Daddy needs you to listen to Babygirl he didn't wanna pop your butt with his belt but he had to okay Babygirl, I nodded and nuzzled my head into his neck falling asleep in his arms. When I woke up I was on the couch in a diaper and one of his shirts I called out Daddy! He waved from the kitchen and I walked over to him to see pizza my favorite I started to jump up and down happily he smiled at me and took me to the table and set me in a highchair I smiled wide he asked me if I liked being treated like a little as they call it in the BDSM/DDLG Community I nodded and he told me to use my words I said yes Daddy I do he smiled and put two cheese pizza slices on my plate I smiled and went into my little space I didn't even know I had one he fed me my pizza and cleaned my mouth off handing me a bottle with juice in it. He took me out of the highchair and told me I could watch tv until bath time I jumped on the couch watching SpongeBob SquarePants while sucking on my bottle I soon fell asleep again but Daddy came and woke me up giving me a quick bath because he knew I was sleepy. He put a new diaper on me and one of his shirts then put me in bed as he cuddled me I instantly fell asleep in his arms with one of my legs wrapped around his waist he smiled and soon went to sleep with me leaving a kiss on my head.

I hope y'all like this chapter feel free to send me a message if there's something y'all would like for me to add and things like that. Thank u for reading