Ten

Brandon's House
I woke up and I saw him sleeping he was oh so very peaceful I kissed his forehead and put on some clothes and I went downstairs and made some tea I'm a tea drinker I'm not a coffee drinker at all except for frappuccinos but it's occasional. As I was standing in front of the kitchen sink against the counter I had felt somebody from behind and I swear because I know exactly who it was I turned around and packed his lips and I already had his coffee made just the way he likes it he asked me if I was working to have the conversation and I told him yes we sat down at the dining room table and started to talk. Had explained to me what BDSM was and it all took me by surprise I was very nervous but I was so much still prepared mentally for it not physically but mentally I could understand it and take it.

                       A little dialogue
Brandon: So as my sub you will listen to my rules I have 10 rules and I add on if you get more difficult or if you need a little bit more discipline.
Jasmine: Okay I can take that rules aren't that hard.
Brandon: You say that now but soon you'll understand that the rules aren't that easy to follow they are rules that most females cannot follow fully because it's something that just naturally happens with them and if you don't follow my rules you will get punished punishments can be physical they can be mental or they can be simple or more complex depends on how you handle the situation when I tell you that you're going to be punished or when I tell you that what you're doing is wrong or that you're breaking a rule.
Jasmine: How hard are these rules because I will be damned if I'm treated like a fucking toddler in elementary school.                       
     End of dialogue very long convo
Once I heard her mouth I popped her in it she looked at me as if I did something wrong and then I began listing my rules.
1. No swearing cursing under any circumstances
2. Wear appropriate clothing
3. Do not try to sweet talk me out of any of your punishments.
4. Take all of your punishments because I'm pretty sure you deserved it
5. Ask for permission before doing anything that you think I say no to
6. No lying it will not be tolerated
7. When we are in public you will act appropriately or you will get punished in public and I mean just that
8. Remember that every choice you make has a consequence remember the consequences
9. Keep your grades up at all times
10. No backtalk no sass and no fighting under any circumstances
Do I make myself clear Jasmine? She nodded and I said I asked for words, not movements she said yes I also added that she shall call me Sir Professor and Master. She said yes sir and we agreed I asked her what is her safe word she looked at me and said peaches because I love peaches they are delicious so peaches will be my safe word. He agreed and asked me if I wanted to see his torture chamber he calls it and I laughed and said sure. He took a pair of keys and smirked devilishly taking me to his chamber once he opened the door my heart dropped 5 stories down and I ran from the door, seeing clamps, harnesses, whips, etc was a lot to take in. He followed after me grabbing my waist pulling me into a comforting hug and told me I was safe with him and that he wouldn't force me to do anything I couldn't handle hence the safe word peaches that settled me down a little and we slowly explored the chamber, he allowed me to touch the items in the room which eased my mind and I was a little more comfortable with the room and being a sub. It was getting late so he locked the chamber and I took my shower as did he and we snuggled in bed, I mustered up the courage to ask him if I could be a sub and a little because of the clothes the littles get to wear he chuckled which made me feel extremely embarrassed about saying anything about it but he lifted my head and kissed my lips and said yes you can be my sub and little and I will make sure you have the cutest outfits to wear.
I kissed him back and smiled as I drifted off to sleep enjoying the feeling of being in his arms he was so warm and cuddly like a giant teddy bear I knew I was safe with him. He was the one I can feel it.

Okay, this one is a little shorter lil maybe not but let's see how their relationship works out. Will Jasmine be able to follow his rules will Brandon remember her safe word? So many questions the next chapter has the answers maybe not. Thank ls for reading