Sixteen

Jasmine's POV

Waking out of nowhere I look beside me and see him sleeping I smile he's such a peaceful sleeper and jus so cute. Checking my phone I see it's 4:45am wow I must've went to bed early I thought to myself I headed to the bathroom to use the toilet and watch TikTok at the same time. Getting up I wash my hands, face and brush my teeth combing my hair up into a messy bun since I technically don't have to be fully ready until 8:45am and now I know what you're thinking I should jus go back to bed but I'm awake now its too late for all that. I head downstairs closing the room door behind me going into the kitchen I put some coffee to brew while I make some french toast I've been craving it a lot weirdly. Once I am done I cleaned up the mess I made which was really big who knew powdered sugar was so messy I take my food and coffee to the couch eating and watching looney toons.
                      Time Skip

I've gotten bored and anxious for my tests results granted it's now 7am I could jus wait but I don't want to anymore running upstairs I go in the room looking on his desk for my test trying my best to stay quiet so I don't wake him up.
                         Brandon's POV

I hear rustling on my desk so I peek my eyes open and Jasmine over on my desk I smirk shaking my head knowing what she's looking for. I slide out of bed without her noticing and creep behind her leaving down to her ear I whisper "What are you doing Kitten" she jumps and turns around as I expected I have to have a stern look on my face so she knows I mean business but its hard because that was adorable. She stutters out "U-um nothing D-daddy I'm d-doing n-nothing" I grab her waist pulling her impossibly close to my chest holding eye contact "so you think lying to Daddy is gonna help what's about to happen now" I say deepening my voice she shakes her head looking down I tilt her head up "go lay on the bed on your back with your legs open" I tell her she looks at me with her mouth open and all I do it point to the bed she obeys and I stand there for 5mins before walking to the bed. I get down on my knees removing her panties she's breathing heavily I smirk knowing what my devious plan is I slap her clit 5 times hard letting her whimpers and moans fill the room "youve always been a pain slut" I say before diving my tongue deep into her hot wet core she arches her back gripping the sheets I know she's melting right now. Exploring every inch of her core I rub her clit roughly she moans out "fuck Daddy it feels so good" I then feel her walls start to clench around my tongue so I stop all movement earning a "Daddy why'd you stop I was so close" from her I don't answer her I wait and then slide my fingers all the way to her gspot stimulating it as she shakes and moans my name I move my fingers faster knowing all the right speeds to overstimulate her. She is now dripping and trembling I stop and suck my fingers clean "please Daddy let me cum please" she begs I look down at her before heading to the bathroom saying "bad girls don't get to cum now get up and get ready" she pouts but gets up cleaning herself up as I take my shower once I'm out she's fully clothed and still pouting I shrug it off and grab my briefcase with the tests inside and we head out coming to the university.
                  Jasmine's POV

I am so mad at him right now he edged me and now I'm sitting in class throbbing I can't even think straight. As this class ends I say to myself I can let myself finish once I get in the classroom I make sure to sit in the back of the class I slip my hand down my shorts into my panties rubbing my clit I have to suppress my moans so no one can hear me luckily we're watching this documentary so everything is fine until he shows up and asks for me. I take my hand out frowning as we go into the shared bathroom he bends me over the sink slamming his member deep in my throbbing pussy he covers my mouth as I scream out "fuck!" he thrusting so fast and so deep my eyes are rolling to the back of my head I don't know what to do at this moment I'm really trying so hard to not cum but I don't think I can hold it anymore the extra stimulation is making me lose my mind. He keeps pounding me senseless as I explode all over his dick and onto the bathroom floor he cums in me as I'm trembling feeling his hand on my pussy I start whimpering he begins rubbing my clit uncontrollably fast and that's it I'm over the edge creaming and squirting on his fingers the smirk on his face lets me know that's what he wanted my knees start to get weak as I grip the sink he stops and kneels down closing me with his tongue making me jerk back and forth. "Daddy fuck" is all I can say.
                   Brandon's POV

Thinking about how I didn't get to let her cum made me fuck her in the bathroom because I knew she would try to do it herself I kiss her head and sit her on my lap until she regains the feeling back in her legs "thank you Daddy" she says before standing up I smile and say "you're welcome Kitten now be good in the rest of your class" she leaves the bathroom making sure the coast is clear and I leave 5mins after her.
                        Authors POV

As time flies Jasmine and Brandon head on home to shower cuddle up and eat pizza while watching random Disney movies now that's a way to end the day right. As always Jasmine falls asleep first but this time they sleep on the couch Brandon was prepared he covered their bodies up and fell asleep with her cuddling her to make sure she knew she was safe with him.

Tell me what y'all thought and this story is soon coming to end. Until next time