Four

The next day

             Professor Johnson Pov
I cleaned her up and washed her clothes because she threw up all over her clothes. While waiting for her to awake from her sleep I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I had set aspirin and a glass of water on the bedstand that night after changing her into one of my shirts. She had woken up and came out in shock all she was stuttering. I just stood there chuckling while still cooking. 

                         Jasmine's Pov
I woke up in a room that I had never been in before I was confused but I knew in some weird way that I was okay. I smelled cooking and I was like well why not just go in there and see who's cooking and see who I had sex with. Once I got in there I saw my professor and I was in shock I didn't know what to do or what to say so all I could do was stutter words and I couldn't even for them together perfectly and all he did was a laugh which was not making it any better. I had so many questions but all he did was point to the chair and told me to sit down and I did just that. He had explained to me what happened at the club last night and I was in shock again come to find out the boy who tried to take advantage of me while I was drunk was Josh I don't even know who Josh is but I had plans to find out once I got to school Monday morning. He had a disappointed look in his eyes while he was looking at me disappointed that I chose to go out and get drunk I didn't have an answer for him to be honest I didn't expect to get super drunk at the point where I couldn't get myself home or that some random guy was going to try to take advantage of me but I was used to it anyway so it didn't bother me. I told him that it didn't bother me because I was used to it and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes he had to explain to me that no woman should ever have to feel like that and tears just started to fall for me eyes. I didn't know what to say to him I didn't even know what to call him but I knew in some way that he wasn't going to hurt me we ate delicious breakfast. Once we were finished with breakfast he gave me my clothes and I still had a horrible headache it was horrible and he had told me where the aspirin and the water were, I went straight to it like I literally ran towards it and took it so fast he looked at me and confusion and, I just sat there and laughed at him but he smiled at me. He told me that I could stay the night if I wanted to I didn't think that there was a bad idea and he also told me he would help me study because he was going to tutor me anyways at school. We sat there with some study music playing and he helped me with philosophy since I was struggling so much in his class I fell asleep a couple of times and I could see that he started getting frustrated but in a good way so I kept doing it anyway and I secretly giggled every time he would hit his hand on the table but the last time he did it he hit his hand on the table and he grabbed me by my throat I looked at him he wasn't upset he was just a little annoyed and irritated but it just made a smile grow on my face he kissed me and I was in utter shock I didn't know what to do but the kiss felt good so all I did was kiss him back. He had let go and apologize to me but I told him that it was okay I also told him that I would like to get to know him first before I just let him kiss me. He told me his name was Brandon and I giggled at the name and just kept calling him Brandon but then he had corrected me inside you don't call me Brandon you call me Professor Johnson a smirk grew on his face and I blushed extremely hard and he noticed I covered my face but he pulled my hands down and looked me in my eyes and asked me what else I wanted to know. I was still blushing and I couldn't cover my face I didn't know what to do he kissed my nose and said that's continued to study. We studied the rest of the night I was exhausted he had made dinner and we watched the movie on the couch out of nowhere I just decided to cuddle with him because I was getting tired and I just wanted someone to hold onto he didn't mind it he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer and we fell asleep on the couch.

I'm gonna continue u this but in a different format plus the story alone is like 888 words lol I hope y'all are enjoying it.