Thirteen

For the past couple of weeks me and Brandon have been doing so many things it's been amazing. We've gone to the zoo and I got to see my favorite animals which are the monkeys and flamingos. We also went to the fair and some amusement parks the time that we've spent together has made our bond grow stronger and I love it. Today we are going to an art museum I've been begging him to take me there foreverrrrr and it's finally happening today and I couldn't be happier.

I look at my phone and the time is now 2:30pm and he said we'd be leaving at 4pm so now I am rushing to get ready maybe I should stay off of TikTok when I need to get ready for my day, eh jus a thought probably never gonna happen but thoughts never hurt anyone. I quickly pick out some black jeans and a cream and pink striped classy dress shirt since the art museum is fancy and very elegant I don't wanna go in there looking crazy, I then grab my favorite pair of black heels that have gold chains across my feet and around my ankle. I hurry to the bathroom and jump in the shower using my new sugar scrub that smells like tropical coconut the smell makes my heart sing. After my shower I blow dry my hair out while my towel is wrapped around my body and begin combing it out until its a curly beach wave type of style. I go back in our room and sit in front of my vanity and pick out my simple diamond necklace that Brandon got me as a gift because I was a good girl while we were out once and some diamond earrings as well, I put them on and began doing a smokey eye with hints of gold and a nude lip with some clear gloss on top afterwards I got dressed and headed downstairs with my Chanel purse which is black because black goes with everything. 

Once I got down the stairs I was greeted by Brandon in a cream and pink striped shirt jus like mine which surprised me he then said I was catch in a gaze " Great minds think alike huh or were you jus watching me get dressed" I snapped out of my gaze and giggled and replied back " Its the great minds think alike I was sleeping while u got dressed remember" I took his hand and we walked out to the car and headed to the museum. On the way there he reminded me to be a good girl and to not touch anything because everything was priceless pieces of art that no one could replace because the painters who painted them died thousands of years ago. I nodded and I had already planned on being a good girl because I've been dying to come here I didn't want to mess anything up, once we arrived I smiled so wide he thought my face was gonna get stuck. Brandon opened my door and we headed inside and I gasped in awe of everything there it all looked so amazing I was speechless. The tour guide greeted us and said the tour would be an hour and a half long since there's some much art here I didn't even care how long it was I jus wanted to see it all.

First on the trip was all of Leonardo Da Vinci's art work I really wanted to see The Mona Lisa it truly was amazing jus being able to see his last painting before he died. The tour guide gave us some history about him and spoke about his paintings. I was very eager to see what was next so I interrupted him and said where to next thankfully we were in the back of the group so Brandon had smacked my butt and shook his head placing his finger on my lips I frowned and we followed the tour guide. He lead us to Picasso and I rushed over to The Weeping Woman painting and I studied how everything was painted I then felt big hands around my waist and I knew exactly who it was he leaned down to my ear and whispered " You aren't being a good girl we have to follow and listen to the tour guide jus like you have to listen to Daddy stay right beside me and do not move I don't wanna have to spank you Princess" he kissed my ear and I shivered and whispered out " But Daddy" he tapped my butt and I took his hand and stayed with him the whole time I didn't want a spanking. We saw Michael Angelo's art, Frida Kahlo, Raphael and Titan. The entire tour was amazing and I was in awe the whole time Daddy had tipped the tour guide $100 and I gasped but covered my mouth once he looked at me we walked back to the car I climbed in as well as Daddy did and all he did was look at me. I tilted my head and said " Yes Daddy" he shook his head and leaned closer to me locking his lips onto mine as his hand found it's way into my panties I kissed him back while squirming because his fingers are like magic but it didn't work his fingers were soon on my clit moving in a circular motion and his lips left mine and he began driving while I was moaning and you'd think he would've stopped because he was driving but nope he did that the whole way home I had cummed more than once at this point I was screaming and begging him to stop because I was over stimulated and he did once he parked the car. He then took his fingers out sucking them clean while smirking at me "That'll give u something to think about the next time you don't wanna listen" I pouted and got out of the car walking in the house Daddy was always such a tease, I stayed upset the whole time no matter how many kisses he gave me. I went to shower and got the bathroom all steamy I loved the way the steam made me feel as I was bathing myself I felt his hands wrap around my waist I was trying so hard not to give in to him but it was a struggle. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry Princess I didn't mean to upset u" I nodded and said "and" he replied "Daddy would love to see that beautiful smile on your face you're too beautiful not to smile" I lightly smiled while looking at him over my shoulder as I pecked his lips. We showered together and decided that we should have a actually movie night and we did. I'd been scrolling for what seems like forever jus to find a good movie something funny and also action packed for Daddy so I put on My Spy while Daddy brought up some popcorn, candy and soda, I curled up on him eating the popcorn and candy while watching the movie. Within an 1hr I was knocked out on his chest it was my happy place the way his heartbeat calmed me down it jus took control over my body. Daddy had turned the TV off, put all the snacks away and then cuddled me and we slept peacefully that night I was safe and secure which is always the best and most important part of sleeping.

Now before anyone says anything I've had a lot going on but it's all good this is jus a lil something next chapter will be up soon, Love~ Lanii