Nine

College
On Friday I had approached everyone was pretty happy yet a little upset because well Fridays are always as they seem. Some professors will give out pop quizzes to see if we really pay attention throughout the week or if we were just waiting for Friday to come now for me I pay attention yet I waited for Friday to come almost every day because the days felt so long Monday was the longest college day I've ever had and it was weird because it was just the beginning of the week crazy right. As the day went on I had lunch with my friends and we all socialize and we had all plans to go somewhere next weekend I agreed because why not it seems very fun. At the end of the day, I of course got picked up by Brandon.
                      Brandon's House
He took me to his house and I told him that I had planned a surprise for him tomorrow and for him to be ready he looked a little puzzled but all I did was smile and say just be ready he said okay I trust you and with that, I had some things to study for because we had an exam on Monday which sucked but I knew I would pass it regardless. I assume that I'm really sleepy and just exhausted with all the setting that I had to do I didn't mention I had three exams to take that well yeah I have three and they are major grades for me so I studied my ass off I got so tired I couldn't even get up to go to bed and Brandon was in his office working so he didn't notice which was okay so I grabbed a blanket and I just smoke it up on the couch and fell fast asleep. Once I woke up I got up quickly took my shower put on a cute little floral dress because it was springtime and I love flowers I went downstairs I didn't cook breakfast but he was sitting on the couch drinking coffee as always so I decided to take the coffee mug and he got upset but I smiled in his friend quickly went away and he chuckled at me. He said why did you take my coffee you know I need my caffeine and all I did was stay there silently he was already prepared for the day I put his coffee mug on the counter grabbed his keys and headed out the door he rushed behind me and asked where are you going and I said it's where are we going get in the car I'm driving today I drove to the new coffee shop.
                        Lovely caffeine
I ordered his favorite coffee ahead of time and his favorite food he loves double espresso with just a hint of sugar when I say a hint I mean a hint of sugar and course he loves a blueberry muffin or blueberry scones so I got him both I got myself a caramel frappuccino with extra caramel because who doesn't love caramel and I got it you know light ice because the consistency is just so much better. I took him to a table and he looked at me and smiled and asked why did you do this for me I had explained to him that he's been so good to me and we weren't even a couple we were just a college students and a professor and I wanted to show him how much I appreciated him. He smiled at me and told me that he appreciates me a lot and that he knows that I appreciate him as well so our food and drinks had arrived and we had a long nice conversation I haven't had a conversation like this in years it made me feel so special inside afterward I tuck him to tailor today to get him tailored for a new suit and he looked at me puzzled and asked you don't like any of the suits I have I told him that I did but I have one specially made for him well the design at least they had to fit him for the suit and everything else too which was immaculate but it was okay afterward I asked him if we could take a walk on the beach while the sunset deep into the ocean. As the sun was deciding I found the perfect spot and sat down in the sand and here have his arms around me and we watched the sunset it was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of it and then I noticed him stand up he got down on one knee and asked me if I would like to be his sub I was a little confused at what that was I asked him what are you talking about a sub as the substitute teacher or something different he told me that he was talking about the submissive and BDSM my heart dropped and my eyes widen and I realized that it would be contract time and I asked him if I had some contract he told me no he said that we would sit down and go over everything that would happen I accepted his proposal and I was happy that I did. We got about the sand destiny each other off and headed back to the car Brandon drove us home I was a little sad because I want to drive back but I was also very sleepy.
                      Brandon's House
He carried me inside and straight up to the bathroom we took her baths well showers and put on some pajamas and hopped into bed I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as I fell into a deep sleep his heartbeat is very calming and it makes me sleep like an angel on a cloud.

What's more, how will the conversation go about the dom/sub relationship, will it be what Jasmine wants or not. Thanks for reading