Three

Still that same day/night

                     Jasmine's Pov
I slowly awake on the couch looking at the time knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep for the rest of the night I sighed then shrugged. I then began to think to myself why not go out and explore New York since it's my first time here anyways I got up showered, washed my hair, did my makeup, and put on my red strapless dress with my black heels. I curled my hair and then went to enjoy my night in the city that never sleeps New York City. I went to this club and took a few shots to get my night started headed straight to the dance floor swinging from side to side letting myself go. This guy was giving me rapist vibes because he just stared at me the whole time like he was undressing me in his mind it made me a little uneasy but I shrugged it off drank some more by then I was drunk and dancing my life away the guy came and danced with me getting handsy but I didn't care because I wouldn't remember sex only his face.
                    Mystery Guy's Pov

In my mind, I couldn't wait wait to tear those clothes off her body even if this wasn't a frat thing I would still do it. I noticed that she had gotten drunker and it was now my time to do what I wanted to do so badly. I danced with her feeling up her legs, I didn't know if she wanted it or not but she went with the flow and that's all that matters. From the corner of my eye, I saw Professor Johnson I got a little nervous so I put my fake ID away putting my hands on her waist trying to control her drunk dancing but it was too little too late. He saw me and knew what I was doing he signaled us overtook her in his arms looking at me while pointing to the door. As we walked out he scolded me I stood there and took it. He told me the next he sees me at the club that he'll kick my ass. Saying goes "what happens off campus stays off-campus" I left in a hurry because Professor Johnson was known to keep his word and he has fought some of the other newly frat boys and they never came back to campus.

 Saying goes "what happens off campus stays off-campus" I left in a hurry because Professor Johnson was known to keep his word and he has fought some of the other newly frat boys and they never came back to campus