Six

Monday

                  Brandon's House
I woke up annoyed and irritated by the sound of an alarm clock and by him shaking me back and forth telling me to wake up. I groaned pushing him away pulling the blanket over my head I could tell by the way he sounded that he was upset but I didn't care I was sleepy

Brandon: It's time to wake up Babygirl
Jasmine: I don't wanna wake up go away
Brandon: (stern tone) get out of the bed right now and I won't repeat myself or I'll spank u

I sat up in the bed then threw a pillow at his face laying back down covering myself up yelling you're not my daddy out of nowhere I felt a hard smack on my butt and I jumped and yelped looking at him with shock he then told me to get my ass out of the bed and if I didn't that he would do it again I didn't believe him so I said no and next thing I knew I was across his knees looking at the floor squirming around like a little worm trying to go back home. He told me that I disobeyed him and that I was being hard-headed he started to spank me and when I tell you it hurts so much it did but luckily for me he kept the shirt down but of nowhere he lifted it instead of hitting my raw ass and it burned so badly I tried to hold back my tears but his hits just getting harder and harder and the tears just started falling out of my eyes and I didn't know how long I could take the pain.

Jasmine: Okay okay! I'm sorry for throwing the pillow! I'll listen!
Brandon: Why did u throw the pillow and what else are u sorry for?
Jasmine: Because I was sleepy

He smacked my raw ass even harder I knew he was leaving marks.

Brandon: That's not a very good reason why u threw the pillow.
Jasmine: I wanted u to let me sleep please I'm sorryyyyyy

He stopped and lifted me I was sniffling. He gently rubbed my ass making it feel a little better but then stopped once he felt my wetness dripping on my thighs. I blushed and covered my face in embarrassment, he moved my hands and started rubbing my pussy softly I couldn't help but moan he was so gentle and it felt amazing. I bit his shoulder as I started to reach my climax he could tell as he picked up his pace rubbing my pussy just as he did that I started to cum all over his fingers moaning out loudly. He called me a Good Girl and sucked his fingers clean then took me to the bathroom and we showered together getting ready to drive to the University.

                      University
When we got there he kissed my cheek and went to his class as I went to my classes all I could think about was his touch which was a very bad idea because I wet my panties right before his class. Once my class was over he was standing outside the door as everyone walked into the class he pulled me to the side making sure the hall was clear and kissed my lips then trailed his hands down to my panties feeling them. I felt a smirk grow on his lips as I blushed and told him what happened he told me once we get to his house he'll help me again.

I hope y'all enjoyed the steaminess lol. What will happen when they get to his house I guess you all will have to wait and see. Thank u for reading💜