confrontation!!

(I expected the rain, but hurricane was in my fate...
To love you was not my choice, to fall apart was all that I could fight
Life was delusional but love for you was not intensional...
Love for you could not be subsided, whereas life with you cannot be resided......)

Siya's pov:

And with the completion of the pheras we were now announced as husband and wife as much as I wanted to have a look at my husband I also wanted to accept him with whole heart and that will be possible only after I dig off my past, I let a single te...

And with the completion of the pheras we were now announced as husband and wife as much as I wanted to have a look at my husband I also wanted to accept him with whole heart and that will be possible only after I dig off my past, I let a single tear slip off my eyes letting off all my past as I could feel him putting Vermillion on my forehead marking me his, soon I could see a beautiful mangalsutra being adorned round my neck making me feel more responsible and tensed, as I looked towards the mangalsutra hanging down my neck, that design seemed quite familiar to me but I ignored it having more things to think upon.

drops of tear escaped involuntarily from my eyes as We stood up to take blessings from our elders. We first reached towards my parents and then I could sense him moving towards advait's parents, I frowned but thinking they might be common friends of their parents as well I ignored it, after taking blessings from few more people and finally we were to be escorted to our rooms to have some rest as I would be directly leaving for mumbai with my husband. I was guided by Jaya towards our only be stopped abruptly by her........

"Dii your room is towards the left I actually forgot to get your bag, I'll get it soon till then you reach your room and rest orelse maa will surely kill me...." and in the blink of an eye she was no where to be seen

"Jaya......I don't know my room..."I yelled to no one in particular and stoped in shock seeing advait approaching me.

I kept staring at him confused how to react Fidgeting with my pallu almost tearing it apart.

"Hmm... Uhh... Why are you standing here? Any problem, I can help you?" Totally confusing me with this new straight demeanor of his.

I squinted my eyes trying to analyse his features," uhmmm... Actually I am not able to locate my room and Jaya left me half way.." I replied keeping my eyes cascaded down.

"May I help you with it?" I immediately looked up "what is with him today?" I thought and finally having no other way than taking his help as I was hell tired and wanted to rest I nodded in affirmation.
"After you" saying this I started moving behind him.

After walking for few minutes we reached the room that was supposed to be my room which will be shared with my husband I took a deep sigh mentally laughing at the irony of my life where the person whom I loved or still love is helping me to enter the new phase of my life. I somehow managed to hold myself up not wanting to breakdown in front of him.
After giving myself a good mental talk to not break down and not to fall weak I finally looked up for the first time in a while, thinking how in heaven my head was still attached to my neck and not on the ground, sighing .... I moved forward to enter the room, shocked would be an understatement as I saw him leisurely making himself home all settled on the couch and his sherwani off only in his inner shirt and pants. My eyes went wide at his audacity not able to analyse what's happening here, totally confused of his behaviour.

"Whh..what are you doing here?" I finally managed to utter after gaining my vocals.

"Huh... Me what do you think I am doing here" he retorted with his hands folded near the chest, smirk evident in his face. I halted at my tracks feeling like a timid dear trapped by the predator, my knees going weak making his smirk grow more wide....... I closed my eyes in anguish mentally slapping myself numerous times for falling weak in front of him, after controlling myself I finally opened my eyes which now red in furry all ready to retort..

My eyes widened at his words," what do you mean by that, listen I don't want to get into an unnecessary argument with you please leave my room as my husband would be here any moment" my eyes red due to anger.

"Really your husband? Who do you think I am?" Uuuuugghhh that smirk how badly I want to wipe that off his devil face...... Wait ... What HUSBAND... shocked with this newly found information I held my head which was now all ready to blast.....
now I started to join the pieces from the very begining... how papa told me that they are a very good friends of ours, jaya's confrontation with me regarding my feelings for advait and how she didn't react towards on the contrary where I expected her to bring the whole hell down, the MANGALSUTRA design .... Shit!!!..it was the same that geetha aunty showed me which she had selected for her bahu..... My head started to spin with this hurricane life has gifted me and before I could analyse I was blacked out..............

THANK YOU😊
PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT🙏