A chance!!!

" Siya, I know I am too late for this and nor is this an ideal place to ask out anyone but siya I don't want to loose time, we have already lost enough. Siya I have been a jerk with you and I accept it, not a perfect man one would want to spend their life with but I promise you to love you and cherish you through out my life, I am not a person with many words nor I am good in this but I promise you To always be there for you no matter what comes in life.

You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one? I know my past deeds would make it difficult for you to trust me but give me a chance siya let me make it the best for you.....(he gulped a sob making me weak with his words which were filled with honesty and love making me question my destiny, how can I get this lucky?)

My heart was a desert until you came and watered it with your love. In my miseries I forgot to live, to laugh never imagined it to be colourful again. I had lost hope in everything and love was something I never imagined of, but your entrance in my life filled it with colours of love and happiness. I want to love you, cherish you, laugh with you, share my pain with you, hold you at the times of distress, care for you, I want you to support me at times when I fill low and lost. Life is no bed of roses that I have understood but  Let’s spend the rest of our lives together pulling the thorns out and enjoying the blossoms.

You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine, let me be the better half of yours, please give me a chance siya?" He looked up to me with eyes full of hope and expectations..

I kept staring in those two marbled orbs glistened with moisture and pleading for just a chance, lost for what seemed like eternity fighting an enternal war with two options before me first accept this new chance life is giving me forgetting the past as we have already suffered enough and lead a peaceful life full of love and happiness, second let my ego win over my love finally punishing both of us for which none of us are responsible for...... I kept staring at him god knows for how long until was brought back to reality by his disappointed and hurtful face with tears streaming down, " I am sorry siya.... I ... I just went with the flow and forgot about your comfort, ii... It's just that.... I lost myself in the emotions. I should have understood that you need time and all this is to much for you to digest this marriage, find me in the place of your groom my past then this proposal, I am really very sorry I became selfish for a while. Take your time siya ...." ( With this he softly started pulling away making his way out ) siya........ My mind screamed at me to react....
" Adv...advait" I finally muttered gaining my lost vocals. I rushed to him engulfing him in a tight hug almost suffocating him not able to loose him again....

"Siya.." I heard him calling me out making me realise about my recent stunt. How on earth did I mutter this much courage getting embarrassed on my impulsive step I started moving away only to be pulled back again being engulfed in a tight hug making me feel safe and calm....I looked up to his eyes only to meet with his hypnotizing gaze which are now filled with tears but this time of hope and happiness." Please, make me forget those words in the past" I said softly with tears rolling down continously.......
" I will siya, thank you for trusting me again and giving me a chance. I will not make you regret it. Thank you siya" he said admist his tears placing a kiss on my crown making all the blood to suddenly rush towards my cheeks making them a deep shade of red.

 Thank you siya" he said admist his tears placing a kiss on my crown making all the blood to suddenly rush towards my cheeks making them a deep shade of red

He chuckled looking at my state, " go and change into something comfortable you had a long day let's talk about all the other things tommorow". I just nodded at his words and immediately rushed inside the bathroom to freshen up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Husshhh!! Finally United the leads....
Do comment your views guys it really means a lot and thank you for supporting so far.
DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE UPDATE!
THANK YOU😊
STAY SAFE EVERYONE