past!

jaya's confrontation with me regarding my feelings for advait and how she didn't react towards on the contrary where I expected her bring the whole hell down, the MANGALSUTRA design it was the same that geetha aunty showed me which she selected for her bahu..... My head started to spin with this hurricane life has gifted me and before I could analyse I was blacked out...........

I could feel someone continuously taping my cheeks trying to wake me from my unconscious state,

I blinked open my eyes trying to adjust with the news I was been bombarded with coping up with every bit of it , accepting the fact that now I am a married woman and my husband is none other than advait thinking of him I immediately shot opened my eyes only to get locked with a pair of eyes helding tons of emotions love, care, concern but I just wanted to overlook those emotions as I just wanted to remember his betrayals and just wanted my answers.

I immediately pushed him and sat upright with my whole body shaking with anger and anguish....

"Why?" I asked looking straight in his eyes expecting explanation for everything...

"Siya please let me explain you everything... Please trust me this time please, calm down and have some water..."
I gulped down water from the glass in one go not wanting to waste more time....

"Siya .... It all started 6 years ago......." I clutched my lehnga tightly as my heart started beating frantically with every word escaping from his lips mentally and physically preparing myself for the biggest confrontation of my life...

He has a past?

What if he loved or still loves that someone from his past?
I closed my eyes to mentally refrain myself from such questions popping in my head.

I looked forward only to find him staring at me with eyes filled with worries, concern and something more..

"Continue" I muttered finally gathering some courage..

"Swara.....I met her in final year of my college.."I started taking long breaths to stabilize myself.

"She was this chirrpy, bubbly girl who had the power to attract anyone. For us it all started when we were paired together for a project, initially I was really reluctant to have a conversation with her but I guess within an hour we hit on so well that we were almost discussing everything about our respective future..."I felt a sudden pain in my heart as if someone has ripped it apart maybe that is what is called jealousy I guess....

"Nearly in a short span we became good friends and she started visiting my place frequently for projects and studies. She blended well with the other family member also ...." After hearing this tears started to flow from my eyes feeling a bitter pain as if someone stabbing it mercilessly.
Wiping my tears I looked up only to find his eyes glistened that hurted more since he loved her very much. Then why he married me?

"I don't know when and where it started, soon bhai fell in love with her and with my help he proposed her.. ".

" Bhai???" I yelled in utter
confusion...

"what?"

"Siya let me complete and please don't use your little brain in making any stupid assumptions" I just squinted my eyes in his remark somewhere happy that he was not related with her but woh was his brother?why I never met him?

"Bhai is no more" he replied in tears and I gasped in shocked thinking of what probably could have happened.

"She was nothing but a gold digger she befriended me only to get our surname, fame and money.... She trapped bhai very well in her plan. Soon they got married without any disturbance as she was already in the good books of maa papa.
Things were fine until she found out about her pregnancy all were happy to welcome a new member in the family but she threw a fit for having an abortion....how can a mother think of killing her own baby siya?...

He started choking and I passed a glass of water to him, how can a mother be this cruel I started to think....

"Things started to take an ugly turn with constant fights and that's when bhai came to know about our dropping shares and her multiple affairs bhai asked for a divorce and she threw a fit over it asking for 50% of our shares orelse she won't divorce him......little did we knew that this would take away the pillar of our family leaving us broken and shattered.....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🙏

THANK YOU😊