New story!!!!

When love awaits destiny plays the cupid

When love awaits destiny plays the cupid ....
Story revolves around two souls entangled by destiny only to find their long lost love again....

KN aka Kabir singh Negi and our sweet and caring siya join their journey of being friends to strangers, only to be bonded by the thread of marriage to find their long lost love .....

KN being the youngest famous businesses man of the country has everything a normal man can only dream for. For him his work is his life and is only dedicated towards it, but things start changing when his eyes met her's. Those mesmerizing eyes of her's had the power to capture him for lifetime. The ruthless buisnesman who never believed in love has started to fall for an unknown girl. But will he realize it? If yes then how?

Siya a middle class girl who lives her life for her family and can do anything to make them proud. Carefree, childish, bubbly in nature but can be more mature than anyone else at situations. Never believes in love and is determined to marry the person her parents select for her.

What does the destiny hold for them? How will destiny play it's role and unite them?  To know more about KN and siya peep in......and enjoy the loving journey of KN and siya...

Hey lovelies, have started another book of mine please please love and support it the similar way you'll have loved this story.
THANK YOU😊
DO GIVE IT A TRY!!!!