leap.......

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with heart"
______________________________________

Leap of two years.........

Siya's pov:

It's been two years since I last visited here and everything seems to be same here.
(Yes it's been two years I left for Mumbai and never in those two years I visited haridwar)
Nothing has seemed to change here, it's still the same.......
The ringing of bells which orates the stories associated with the ancient temples, the hustling of trees which seems to be welcoming me back to my roots , the chanting of mantras which sends shivers down the spine, the enchanting ganga aarti filled with various mantras gives a soothing sensation to ears filling the soul with the pureness of ganga river,  the burbling of ganga river Seemed as if pacifying me by murmuring soothing words, the cold breeze hitting on the face seemed to fill me about all that events I missed here, the mild warmth of the sun that is embracing me and welcoming me here again was helping me not to shiver in this chilling October in haridwar, the lofty mountains covered with fog standing with head held high symbolizing not to break down under any circumstances though the mountains are almost covered with fog and chilling winds continuously hitting hard on the rock but still it was standing there with it's almighty.......... (I sigh with contentment as this place is where I find my solace and it was really shocking for me as I had been away from this place for 2 whole years and I can't imagine how did I survive for so long away from nature whom I regard to as my second mother)

Really coming to haridwar in October is totally a different feeling....and that is the reason people call this place heaven on Earth. I was all the while smiling and remembering all the moments I have lived here, it's just been two years that I have been away from here but it feels as if ages have passed.

Life in Mumbai is totally different than life here. People there are just busy in running behind money and competing with each other but here one can find inner peace and can find their true self with nature always accompanying you at your every step. The beauty here tells a story at every step and corner which reminisces the past.

In this two years I got many chances to come to haridwar but always neglected it due to two reasons one I didn't wanted to feel weak after seeing my parents if I would have come for a small vacation I would have ended up breaking down in front of them and second I wanted time to forget everything that happened 2 years back.

Thinking about that event my eyes glistened again. As much as I tried to forget him the more I started to fall for him. I chuckled to myself. Yess I started loving him the day I saw him for the first time but controlled myself as I thought it was just a mere attraction but I was wrong and realised that I loved him after I left from here. Though I loved him but I never wanted to force myself on him I never knew that aunty has something else regarding both us in her mind I don't know what happened in his past and why he is so admant in his decision but after what he said about me I can never forgive him.

Suddenly her heart started beating frantically as if sensing him near by.
"This stupid heart of mine why is it beating so rapidly as if it would pop out any second" she said clutching her heart, the last time I felt it was when I saw him for the first time she said shutting her eyes tight to avoid his thoughts to cross her mind and break her again .

"For God sake I am 25 now why is this stupid good for nothing heart of mine behaving like a hormonal teenager"I said to myself trying to distract me from thinking about him.