new beginnings!!

He chuckled looking at my state, " go and change into something comfortable you had a long day let's talk about all the other things tommorow". I just nodded at his words and immediately rushed inside the bathroom to freshen up. After changing I came out only to find him already in his night clothes all settled on the couch. "Umm siya, you take the bed I'll sleep on the couch" he siad adjusting the pillows for himself.
"Are you sure?" I asked him thinking of his comfort as the couch is too small for a 6'2 homo sapien like him"I mean I can take the couch, I'll be comfortable" I said.
"Don't worry siya, I'll adjust you sleep comfortably the past week was tiring for you. Goodnight" he said with a beautiful smile making my heart flutter.
" Goodnight" I switched off the light and layed down waiting to slip into a deep slumber too tired to think of anything at time being....

The night passed away too soon filling the darkness with light full of new beginnings. I woke up being fresh and more alive as if the broken part of mine is now restored back. I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust myself to the brightness trying to recall the incidents of yesterday which totally changed my life . After getting acquainted to the new changes I turned to my right only to find a man sleeping on the couch with contentment on his face as if sleeping after ages....I kept staring at him thinking of how our destinies were entangled with each other and finally we are together..

Yesterday after confronting his fears I had two options either accept him with his flaws giving him a chance to rectify himself and live together facing all the ups and downs thrown on us since life is bed of roses not to forget which comes with thorns too, but it only helps to make the relation between two more strong or to part ways by not forgiving him for his deeds which would eventually fill our lives with darkness, as how much ever I run away from it one thing is sure that I love him and would never be able to move on in life without him.

Finally, I choose myself and my happiness over my ego, sometimes to make a relation work we need to compromise with our egos, giving life another chance......who knows what's the outcome but atleast I won't regret it later that happiness was thrown on my feet but I choose to overstep it.

Finally deciding to put a halt on my thoughts I decided to freshen up. After collecting my clothes I sprinted towards the bathroom carefully not to wake him up in the process.

After completing my morning chores I draped myself in a beautiful red saree and came out to find him still sleeping I went towards the dressing table to get ready when I noticed the sindoor kept on the table, I picked it up and suddenly I realised how fast things happened in life, how we met each other in the most bizzare situation and in the span of two days we fell in love with each other (I chuckled at it) two days enough to get our destines entwined, misunderstandings, hatred( tried to), long separation and finally this wedding and now we are husband and wife looking forward to spend our lives together. .... I was soo engrossed in travelling down the memory lane that I didn't feel someone's presence behind...

"May I ?" I was pulled back by a hussky voice which belonged to my husband and only then I realised I was staring the sindoor dani on my hand deep in thoughts...

I raised my head to look at him when our eyes met through the mirror with him looking at me with many emotions. I smiled and forwarded the sindoor dani towards him whereas he took a pinch of it and filled my hairline placing a small kiss on the crown of my head he moved back. "Good morning, shona.. so may I know what kept my beautiful wife engrossed early in the morning?" He asked with a beautiful smile making him look ever so handsome..
I smiled wishing him back,"good morning, nothing much... Actually was thinking about us"

"Us? What about us?" He asked with the same smile pulling me for a hug.

I rested my head on his chest hearing the faint sound of his heart beat," how we met, then unknowingly fell in love, misunderstandings, then our separation that tooo without confessing , confession is far we were totally unaware of each other's feelings and then all of sudden this marriage."...
He just hummed in response caressing my hair.

"Whatever happened siya I guess was to prepare us and test us I think what all happened in the past was for our good orelse I don't think I would I have realised my love for you and would have ever tried to fight my fears. It was only my love for you that urged me to fight my fears and finally accept you, whatever may be the reason siya, what happened was our past which was not that beautiful so let's make a beautiful future and present together?" He asked cupping my face between his palms, I nodded in response.
We parted when we heard a knock on our door.

Advait went to open the door and soon I could feel someone barging in with a loud commotion. I turned to find my shourya barging in with an angry expression making fussy sounds.. I looked towards advait and he just shrugged his shoulders not knowing what's wrong with him.

I bend down towards him a picked him up cooing him in my arms," what's wrong with my baby?" I asked making him relax a bit.
"Can I call you maa now?" He asked with glittery eyes making me all emotional as if my motherly instincts coming in power making my lacrimal glands flows with tears.

"Yess" I said filled with immensce joy and happiness making his eyes twinkle.

"Mamaa " he said hugging me tightly as if his life depends on me and I would disappear the moment he leaves me. I chuckled at his sudden change of mood..
"So why was my baby angry?" I asked him ...

"Mama, papa had told me that after he marries you, you will become my mama, but you both disappeared after the marriage I wanted to meet you, hug you and kiss you but you both were not there and no one knew where you are, finally in the morning chachu showed me your room and left so I was angry" he said pouting making him look tooo cute.

I laughed aloud at his confession "awwww my baby was looking for me?" I pulled his cheeks pecking them..
"Mama" he said aloud trying to stop me."tell me why you didn't meet me yesterday itself?" He asked frowning trying to look angry .

I turned to look towards advait only to find him smiling goofily enjoying our banter.
"Why don't you ask your papa, he bought me here yesterday, haina advait?" I asked him not soo sweetly ....

" Ahh...mmmm. .. shourya... Actually ..." He started scratching his neck trying look for a suitable answer..and tried my best to control myself from not laughing.
" What papa, I cannot understand you?" He said growing cutely..
----------------------------------------------------------------

DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS IT REALLY MEANS A LOT🙏
THANK YOU FOR LOVING THE STORY😊
STAY SAFE..