blossoms of love?

"Why did you marry me then?" I asked coming straight to the point not wanting to give up so easily though his past was responsible for the mess in our lives but still in order to accept this relation and to get back to my normal I needed to make myself very much clear and for that I needed answers to all my questions......

There was a long pause and a dreadful silence which was not at all soothing and calm, he was fighting his fears whereas I was preparing myself for the worst.

This was the moment which had the powers to change everything. I was concentrating on his features analysing the changes in his demeanor his back getting stiff making him look even more dreadfully handsome, eyes full of worries and pain, brows squinted, lips pressed tight and all of sudden all the emotions that were shouting his fears and anxiety suddenly changed to calm and peaceful ones, his stiff back now held tight in pride, eyes which were full of anguish and pain now full of love and care....  "Love" seriously .......huh!!!! Brows relaxed, the corners of his lips now streched in a beautiful smile doing justice with the bow shape of his lips.....with this sudden change of emotions he turned towards me looking directly into my eyes his features were working miracles in my soul as if being spell bounded by his features,.........I was trying to take in each and every posture of his when .....
A sudden warm sensation on my palm outcasted the spell I looked at the sensation only to find his hands over mine I adverted my gaze from his hands to his eyes only find them glistened...... I felt a sudden pain in my heart " I still love him" I sighed at my own revelation.

"Siya it was always you and will always be, be it in my past, present or future. I know I am not a person anyone would like to be a part of but I promise you to be the best version of myself cause you deserve the best. I was fool who was running away from his destiny and a beautiful future, I started loving you the moment I saw you and your care towards my family, you were the only girl who was able to break the bars that I had created around myself, but being a fool I tried to push back the feelings for, you destroying several lives..... If I would have shown a little more of courage to fight back my fears and past life would have been beautiful with you and all the other members of our family. In those two years I realised that what I am running away from is my real happiness and in my silliness I lost the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to me and broke my family. (With this tears started rolling from his eyes ). In those two years I cursed every nerve of mine which was holding me aback from reaching you and make you mine, even though I realised my love for you I wasn't able to gather myself to confess it to you.......specially not after what I did with you... But finally my heart won and one incident in my and I knew things will change hence forth, I decided to confront you and trust me siya it took lots of courage for me to come back here... And once I was here I confessed everything to mom she was so excited that finally I got back my brains (he chuckled bitterly) but everything started to shatter down when we got to know that your parents are thinking of getting you married and have even got a good alliance for you, was devastated would surely not be an apt explaination cause somewhere I knew I deserve more than this, one moment when I was trying to build my dreams with you the very next moment was brought back to reality. I Lost the right of me deserving atleast a chance to prove myself and started accepting it as my fate, but somewhere I guess I got lucky to have maa, she explained everything to your parents and trust me that was the day I felt that even I deserve happiness when your parents agreed to our alliance. But everything went in vain when I got to know that you have agreed for the alliance without knowing about the groom that actually broke me as I was the sole reason of you accepting the alliance.
I wanted to talk to you but you were being stubborn ...... In all this I was saying in my self what if I add on to your miseries by marrying you without your knowledge but finally when that day I overheard you confessing your love for me I was determined to set things straight and make you mine" he completed with immense love and guilt in his eyes.

I gasped at the newly discovered news. That Jaya and siddhi traitors!!!!! How can they? I trusted them with my secret and they were helping him. I'll see them later, right now I have many things in plate to sort out and look after.

"Siya...ar..are y..you alright?" I heard him calling out.

" Yeahh..." I was bit nervous this time due to my emotions being so obvious to him and all my strength and will power slowly going down....

"Umm.mm ... Yeah I am alright" I replied trying to sum up my lost will power and strength..

" Siya" he called out  in a deep husky tone making a sharp shiver run down my spine, stiffening my already stiff back I looked up to meet his eyes full of uncountable emotions, my eyes dropped down feeling the collocation of a known touch only to discover his huge, muscular, beautifully casted palm over my small fragile hands completely caging them as if trying to provide warmth to it soothing all the pain and worries...s.
__________________________________________

Finalllllyyyyy!!!! Things are about to set back in place..
Please comment your views and vote if you'll like the chapter.❤️❤️
THANK YOU😊 AND STAY SAFE......