bonous chp

5 years later:
Life was not a bed of roses all these years....but a huge roller coaster.... Nevertheless it only increased the love and trust in our bond many things changed in these years... Jaya got married, arav is all set to establish his own firm, papa took retirement and now spends almost every second with maa both make a wonderful couple...

Shaurya he is no more a kid now as per him, he is now a grown up man all ready to walk on his dad's footsteps by taking care of all the members, loving and caring towards us and a support system and elder brother to his younger siblings .... Yes! A year before we were blessed with twins our aadya and rudra. Shaurya was the happiest person in the whole family and for advait he was not able to register the happiness he was suddenly showered with....

Life is full of happiness, love, ups and downs but what are family for..... to support you, pull you up at these times.

I could feel a pair of hands engulfing me in a hug from behind I snuggled more into him, he started peppering soft kisses on my shoulder making me close my eyes living the moment.

"Kids" I barely managed to speak.

"Slept" and continued with his sweet tortures...

"What were you thinking?" He asked continuing with his work.

"We have come a long way, haven't we?" I said turning up to him snuggling close, leaning towards his heart listening to the most soothing and calming music of his heart.

"No... I think we still have a long way to go...." He replied planting a small kiss on my hair.

Life is beautiful with the kids around and offcourse my beautiful family..

8 years before when I first met him I felt contented all the foreign feelings I never felt I was experiencing each and every emotion, love, happiness, belonging and then harsh pain..... Nevertheless when destiny examines us it prepares us for the best...

Everything seems like a dream a beautiful one indeed! With our families and kids not to forget even bhai who blessed us with his amazing bundle of happiness our shourya..

"Maaa......."we both parted away immediately hearing a bang on our door.

"Shourya" I looked at him inquisitively.

He just shrugged and opened the door for him.

"Maaa" he hugged my legs..

"Baccha.....what happened?" I was worried now.

"Shoriii look up baccha what's wrong" ....he looked up with a tearful gaze "maa...I love you" I looked up at adi even he seemed confused.

"Maama loves you the most Mera bacha" I replied kissing his forehead."what happened bacha?"

"Nothing....maaa ...just a bad dream" he said with slow hiccups..
"Aww....my big boy is scared" I said ruffling his hair....
To which he pouted..
"Maa please don't I am not scared I wa..s just ...leave it maama . Pls don't say it to anyone" he begged with his puppy eyes still filled with tears..
"Awww Mera baccha maama won't breathe a word" I replied with a zipping action.
To which he hugged me tightly...and these are the moments we will crave for when they will grow up and establish themselves.

"How about we sleep together today?" I asked and immediately his eyes twinkled "yess maama" picking him up we entered their room scooting along with the three ....life is blissful with them around...

_______________________________________________

Finally bring the story to rest....

The last part .....

Planning to write a sequel for this book with shourya as the lead ......

Please let me know your suggestions on it...
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS ....

PLEASE DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK AS WELL...
https://www.wattpad.com/story/235065904?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Shraddha79&wp_originator=Qt97VTNT6tEyvHmLy0jI57iZ7JhP01VtHNLtvJJDyBMKYC6ptaYSzgwT%2BY0X7c8bTBPJ6byFE4u6wHKwoL17wQCdUExBHeizJrtDjii09mFwrJkQjXcJDKB7bBZVX5de

DO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️