2 - A Tale of Two Sisters

Flashback

In Arendelle, Elsa was hiding in the woods, sitting on a log with snow still falling around her.

Anna soon found her, "Elsa. Elsa," Anna said as she walked up to her.

"Please. I want to be alone," Elsa said.

"You have a sister. You're never gonna be alone... Other than when I'm not around. But even then, I'll be there in spirit. But that doesn't matter because I'm here now and you're not alone. And you know what I mean? And it's a nice thing. What was in the diary? You can tell me anything," Anna said.

"Turns out our parents didn't go off on some diplomatic mission like everyone thought. That was just a cover," Elsa said.

"For what?" Anna asked.

"Read it," Elsa said as she handed Anna their mother's journal.

Anna opened the journal and began reading, "I wish I didn't have to hide the truth from our children, but the truth would be too painful. What we've seen from Elsa is terrifying, and if has to be stopped," Anna said.

"They were scared of me. That's why they left... Because they thought I was a monster," Elsa said.

"No, no. I...I...I won't believe it," Anna crouched down and held her sister's hand, "I refuse to believe it," Anna said.

"It's all right there," Elsa said.

"Is it? Because it doesn't say where they were going or what they were doing. It could be a misunderstanding," Anna said.

"Anna, because of me, they left. Because of me, they can't walk you down the aisle tomorrow. I'm so sorry," Elsa said.

"You don't have to be. It's not your fault. You're not a monster. I don't think so, this whole kingdom doesn't think so, and for sure, our parents didn't think so. And I will prove it. The dairy is oy part of the story," Anna said.

"How do you know that?" Elsa asked.

"Because...Instinct?" Elsa looked at her in disbelief, "Okay. Right. That's not enough. But there are more answers out there about what happened to them... I know it. And I know who can help us find them," Anna said.

"Who?" Elsa asked.

"My future in-laws," Anna said with a smile.