6 - Rocky Road

At the Mayor's Office, Marian was lying on the couch, freezing to death as Amy, Delilah and Regina tried to stop the curse with Robin watching them.

"The curse is working its way towards her heart. Once it touches... That's it," Amy said.

"Is there nothing none of you can do?" Robin asked.

Regina and Amy looked at each other before looking at Robin, "There might be something. But only if you trust us completely," Regina said.

"I do," Robin said.

"Then I'll send Henry to my vault to get what I need," Regina said.

"Of course. What are you going to do?" Robin asked.

"Something drastic," Regina said.

"You can't think that will work," Delilah said.

Amy stood up and looked at her, "It's the only option we've got right now," Amy said.

"If you have any other options we're open to hear them... Whoever you are," Regina said.

"Delilah, her aunt," Delilah said.

"Yeah, and she thinks the town is too dangerous and she believes she's going to take me back," Amy said.

Regina scoffed, "Wait," Amy looked at her, "You're serious?" Amy nodded and Regina looked at Delilah, "You can't take her back there," Regina said.

"I can if I have to," Delilah said.

"If?" Amy, Robin and Regina said.

"If the threat is solely aimed at Delphinia or Calla, yes, I am to take them home," Delilah said.

"What's the threat? The same magic that did this to Marian?" Robin asked.

"We don't know," Delilah said.

Elsewhere, in the pawnshop, Mr Gold was working on a trinket on the counter when the door opened, Killian, Neal and Elsa walked in.

Elsa looked around the shop curiously as Mr Gold stopped tinkering, "I must apologise, but I'm really rather bust today, son," Mr Gold said.

Killian walked up to the counter, "And here we were hoping for a warm hello from the newly-reformed Mr Gold," Killian said in a cold tone.

"This is still a place of business. So unless you have something to offer me, I'm afraid I can be of no further help," Mr Gold said.

"Well, as it turns out, dad, we do have something to offer you..." Mr Gold looked at Neal, "In fact two things... Our silence. See, we know and so does Del that the dagger you gave Belle is a fake... Also some information... There's a threat in town and is that dangerous to Delphinia and Calla that Delphinia's aunt and younger brother have come to town... You wouldn't know anything about that, now would you papa?" Neal said.

"A threat? No, I don't know anything about it... And are you two sure that the dagger is fake?" Mr Gold said.

"Mm. I've hunted you a long time, my old crocodile, and I know you better than most. And I know that you would never let anyone have power over you. Not even Belle," Killian said.

 Not even Belle," Killian said