3 - White Out

Later at night, in the pawnshop, Elsa was holding Anna's necklace in her hand, "Don't worry, Anna. I will find you," Elsa walked out of the shop and looked at the people around town, "Until we're together, no one leaves this town," Elsa said.

Elsa gripped her fists and her fingers frosted over a little as white steam came from her hands and she used her magic to create an ice wall at the border, "Anna, I will find out what happened to you," Elsa said.

Flashback

In the Enchanted Forest, Anna was walking to a farm, she knows on the door and David answered, he had shoulder-length hair.

"Can I help you?" David asked.

"I hope so... Are you David?" Anna asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am," David said.

"So, anyway, I got your name from an old friend of yours... From Arendelle," Anna said.

"Arendelle? You know Kristoff?" David asked.

"What makes you think it's Kristoff?" Anna asked.

"He's the only person from Arendelle I know," David said.

"Okay. He didn't tell me that. Hard to be on a secret mission when you don't have all the facts," Anna said.

"What's the mission?"David asked.

"I just told you it's a secret. But he told me I could trust you... Just not with the mission," Anna said.

"Okay. What's your name?" David asked.

"Joan," Anna said.

"Your name's not Joan," David said.

"You're smart, too. That's good. See, I have to give a false name for your safety," Anna said.

"You're wanted?" David asked.

"Look, I don't know if I can be more clear... Secret mission, your safety. Let me start over," Anna took a deep breath, "I'm Joan. Can I sleep in your barn?" Anna said.

"Sure, Joan. Anything for Kristoff's fiancee," David smiled as Anna looked at him confused and surprised, "The ring," Anna chuckled, "Congratulations," David said.

"Thanks," Anna said.

"Well, I guess I'll find out your name at the wedding. Uh, the barn's out back. You can stay the night," He looked forward and saw a carriage riding towards the farm, "You should hurry and get inside. This is a bad time," David said worriedly.

"Who's that?" Anna asked as she looked at the carriage.