43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2

At the streets of Sherwood Forest, Baelfire was watching the children.

"So... You're my son and this woman?" Baelfire pointed to the picture of Alana, "Is your mother... My true love?" Baelfire said.

"That's right," Henry said.

"I... I don't know this all too much..." Baelfire said.

Delphinia walked up, in a new outfit, "Mummy?" Calla said.

"I'm fine... Just been a long while since I last felt my magic... Come on, we're gonna need a ship," Delphinia said.

"I shouldn't go," They turned to Baelfire, "I'm a cripple, I'll only slow you down," Baelfire said.

"Delphinia can heal you," Henry said

"I can?" Delphinia questioned.

"Love yourself, accept who you are," Henry said.

Delphinia walked to Baelfire and crouched down, she took a few deep breaths, her eyes glowed gold as she waved her hand over his crippled foot, healing him.

"You did it..." Baelfire said.

"I...I did," Delphinia said as she stood up.

"Told you," Henry said with a smile and the adults looked at them.

In the Enchanted Forest, Rumpelstiltskin rode back home, children in the village cheered for his return as he approached a small cottage.

Rumpelstiltskin walked inside, "Belle!" He said with a smile.

Belle looked at him with a smile, they walked over to each other and kissed then the baby giggled interrupting them.

"Sounds like someone else wanted to celebrate your return," Belle said.

"And how is the newest member of our dear family?" Rumpelstiltskin asked as he looked at their son.

"With any luck, he'll grow up to be just like dear old dad," Isaac said.

Rumpelstiltskin turned to see Isaac, "Belle, dear, you didn't tell me we had a visitor," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Name's Isaac. I was travelling through your village, when your wife invited me in to slake my thirst," Isaac took a sip of his water, "Mm, not to be too picky, but the water tastes a little murky," Isaac said.

"Oh. I'll get some that's fresh from the well," Belle said and walked out of their cottage.

"You didn't come here for the water," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Perceptive in all worlds. Good. Yes. I came here to warn," Isaac walked over to him, "Your happiness is in danger," Isaac said.

"From what?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"A boy. He's on a mission to help the bandit, Regina. If he succeeds, everyone you have will be destroyed. Not to mention what I have," Isaac said.