20 - Fall

Storybrooke...

In the tunnels, Elsa was looking for Anna when Alana and Emma approached her.

"Elsa!" The twins said in unison.

"I'm sorry! I have to try this!" Elsa said as she used her powers to break through the wall and they walked through the hole onto a beach.

"The beach? That map couldn't have been any more wrong," Alana said.

"I don't understand. She should be here," Elsa said as she looked around as the necklace continued to glow.

"Elsa, I'm sorry. Magic isn't always perfect," Emma said.

"So even though it's still glowing... Because she's not here, it means..." Elsa said.

"The search is over. 30 years is a long time," Emma said.

"You think something's happened to her and this has all been a mistake?" Elsa asked.

"We think we need to deal with the problem in front of us right now. I'm sorry, Elsa," Alana said.

Enchanted Forest...

On the Jolly Roger, Hans and his brothers were still surrounding Anna and Kristoff.

"How do you keep doing that?" Anna asked.

"You didn't exactly leave inconspicuously. A paid informant on the docks in Arendelle and the swiftest ship in the Navy got us here just in time," Hans said and his brothers tied both Anna and Kristoff up with their hands behind their backs.

"This was a trap?" Anna looked at Blackbeard angrily, "We have a deal! Something about... What, well over 200 pounds of gold," Anna said.

"You know, when you're angry, you look so much like your mother," Blackbeard said.

"Wait. You met my mother?" Anna asked.

"And your dear papa as well. A very regal couple. The fact they thought I wouldn't recognize royalty was charmingly naive of them. Honestly, I liked them. Sold them the star at cost, actually," Blackbeard said.

"The Wishing Star?" Kristoff said.

"That doesn't make sense. If they had it, they would've used it to take away Elsa's magic," Anna said confused.

"Oh, well, perhaps they didn't know that the Wishing Star can only be used by those with... Pure hearts," Blackbeard said.

"Well, if there's another one, we're still interested, and we can pay just as much as he can," Anna said.

Hans smirked amused, "Can you? Because my brothers and I spent Wednesday rolling around on the money in the royal treasury," Hans said.

"You rolled around in gold bars? Weird. And ouch," Anna said as she glanced at Kristoff.

Hans rolled his eyes, "Figure of speech. We revelled in it. The point is, it's now in my control, not yours. You're what they call penniless. But, uh, that doesn't matter, because where you're going, you don't need money," Hans said.

"Where is that?" Anna asked as Kristoff looked at her then Hans.