4 - White Out

Inside the ice wall, Alana zipped up her jacket as did Emma and Amy tried to use her magic but couldn't feel her fingers to do so.

"Aren't you cold? I'm freezing," Alana said to Elsa who didn't seem bothered by the cold.

"It's never bothered me," Elsa said.

"Lucky for some... The other day, there was something here... We called it a snow monster. I assume that's something you made?" Emma said.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back," Elsa said.

"You're a bit sister... I get that. Doing anything for your younger sister," Emma glanced at Alana who smiled softly and Emma looked back at Elsa, "I can tell you care about her a lot. We're sorry about her necklace," Emma said.

Elsa looked around, "Where is it?" She asked.

"It fell inside the ice here," Amy pointed into the ice, "You can melt down to get it back. Keep going and we could take this whole conversation somewhere warmer," Elsa hesitated, "You can't control it, can you?" Amy said.

"What you said to Dad on the walkie, it wasn't a threat. It was a warning because you can't control what you're doing," Alana said.

"What makes you think you know me?" Elsa asked.

"Because I know us," Alana gestured to herself and Emma, "And we have powers, too, and we're not great at controlling them," Alana said

"I also have magic but I can't feel my fingers to break your wall..." Amy looked at Elsa, "I used to be afraid of my magic a long time ago," Amy said.

"You... You three have magic?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah," The twins said.

"Anna helps. She... Helps me control it. So if I can find her, she can help me undo this. We can get rid of all this... The whole wall... When she's here," Elsa said.

"Well, I'm afraid she's not," Alana said.

"Maybe you two could use yours to get us out of here," Elsa said.

"I've been trying... Even just trying to warm myself up. I can't really feel my hands or my feet. Okay," Alana and Emma held their hands up but they were shaking and nothing happened then Alana hugged herself to keep herself warm, "Dammit," Alana said.

"See? W...We don't have control o...over ours, either. Oh God, I'm just tired," Emma said.

"Me too," Alana said as she and Emma started to get down on the floor.

"Oh no," Amy and Elsa said as they rushed over to the twins.

"If we could just... Lay down for a minute," Alana said.

"No, no, no, no, no," Amy said and her eyes glowed briefly gold as she kept trying to use her magic.

"Emma, Alana. Talk to me. Tell me more, uh," She helped them to sit up, "Were you both born with magic or cursed?" Elsa asked.