30 - Enter the Dragon

Alana, Neal, Emma, David, Mary Margaret and Killian walked into the library and walked down an aisle.

"Hey, we're here," David said.

Regina stepped out from behind the bookshelf and saw the group, "Amy and I said we needed to meet covertly. Now, I see you brought the entire Charming softball team and their pirate mascot?" Regina said.

"We were worried about you," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, then worry quickly. I can't be seen with all of you," Regina said.

"Where's Phinia?" Killian asked.

"I...I don't know," Regina said.

"So, she could be alone and hurt?" Killian asked.

"Regina, listen to me. This is a bad idea. This woman, this dragon, she's dangerous, and you don't know the first thing about going undercover," Emma said.

"I'm a quick study, and Maleficent already told me why they're here. Apparently, they're after the author, too. I simply want him to change my fate," Regina said.

"What do you they want?" Alana asked.

"They want to shift the entire balance so that villains win and heroes lose. They feel the only way to get their happy ending is to destroy yours," Regina said.

"Do you think they can find the author?" Alana asked.

"They have a lead, we don't. And tonight, they want me to help them steal it... Whatever it is," Regina said.

"I'm telling you, these things never end well," Emma said.

"I understand your concern, but I'm in... And so's Phinia, she was in from the start," Regina said.

"Okay, well, then I'm in too," Emma said.

"Emma," Alana said.

"What?" Regina said.

"I'm gonna stick by you and you're not stopping me, Ana," Emma looked at Regina, "I'm gonna get your back while you do this," Emma said.

"Fine. I'm in too," Alana said.

"What?" Neal asked.

"No. It's too dangerous," Regina said.

"We said we were a part of Operation Mongoose. We are a part of it. You wanted our help... Now you're gonna get it. No matter what it means for the three of us," Alana said.

"Whatever she has planning tonight. We'll be there," Emma said.

"Lana," Neal said.

"I'll be fine," Alana turned to him, "I promise, I'll be back home later tonight," Alana said.

"Home?" Neal said with a smile.

"You know what I mean," Alana said.