34 - Best Laid Plans

With Henry at the Sorcerer's mansion, inside the hidden library, Henry was sitting under the table with Calla curled up and the storybook with the door page.

Suddenly, a light came from the keyhole of the door page and it shined towards a drawer behind him and he looked at the drawer.

Henry smiled, closed the book and got out from under the table to walk over to the drawer, he opened the drawer and saw a key inside, "No way," Henry said as he picked up the key, looking at it

The door opened, "Grandma, Grandpa, you won't believe what I just-," Henry began to say but stopped talking when he saw Regina walking in.

"What, Henry?" Regina asked.

"Mom. What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to come to this," Regina said.

Cruella and Maleficent walked into the room, "Looks like we're here just in time," Maleficent said.

"I told you I could handle this," Regina said.

"We're not sure you have it in you to be a true disciplinarian. I'd say you shouldn't be alarmed, darling, but I'd be lying," Cruella said.

"Lay a hand on my son or my god-daughter and I'll end you," Regina threatened as she looked at Cruella.

"You won't have to do anything as long as he cooperates," Cruella said.

Regina looked at Henry, "Henry, give me the page," Regina said.

"Mom, no," Henry said.

"Henry Daniel Mills! You will do as I say," Regina said and she gave him a look.

"Okay," Henry said as he handed her the page.

"As promised. Now, let's find Gold and set this author free," Regina said as she gave Cruella the page.

Maleficent and Cruella leave as Regina gave Henry a quick glance before she walked off as well.

In the streets of Storybrooke, Mr Gold and Amy were still fighting against each other.