11 - Family Business

Flashback: Enchanted Forest

There was a fire outside a castle during a war. inside the castle, inside the library, Colette took off of the library books.

A solider walked into the library, "The wall... It's fallen. We must leave now. The town will soon be overrun," The soldier said.

"These books are too valuable to leave to those monsters," Colette said.

"My lady, please," The soldier said.

"Take these trunks to the carriage. I'll be just behind you," Colette said, and the solider motioned to the other soldier to take the tunks.

"And your daughter?" The soldier said.

"I will find her. Now go," The soldiers left and Colette turned around, "Darling, we must leave, quickly! Where are you?" Colette called out.

Belle came running out from behind another bookshelf, "I'm right here, mother! I'm sorry, but I couldn't leave without this. It's the first story you ever read to me, remember? It's what made me fall in love with books," Belle said as she held up Her Handsome Hero.

 It's the first story you ever read to me, remember? It's what made me fall in love with books," Belle said as she held up Her Handsome Hero

"Of course I remember, my Belle. Quickly, we must flee befo-," Colette began to say but they heard a roar from ogres.

They turned to the doors of the library, "They're here," Belle said.

Belle and Colette hid under a table, "We will hide till they pass," Colette whispers and the doors burst open as ogres walked in.

"Ogres!" Belle whispered.

The ogre walked into the library searching for something, Belle covered her mouth to keep quiet.

"Shh! It's going to be all right," Colette whispered.

The ogre discovered Colette and Belle under the table. Colette screamed.

 Colette screamed