006

Thank you for waiting!! School started recently and has been taking up most of my time.

Robin

"I'll take whatever you have"

Leftover pasta is what I had. It was the most efficient, just popped the plates into the microwave.

Five star dinner on Yelp if you ask me.

So there we were, sitting on my couch, watching different genres of movies back to back. I suggested Harry pick the first one, to my surprise it was a film I would have never expected he would watch.

The notebook.

What a softie this man is. I didn't hate it, how could you? Behind this intimidating demeanor is a man weeping at the sight of Ryan Gosling telling Rachel McAddams how we wrote to her everyday for a year.

"Harry, are you crying to the notebook?", he put his empty plate down on the coffee table, reaching for a tissue, sniffling.

"It's sad okay".

***

We progressed into the night, losing track of time. I kept dozing off, my eyelids becoming heavier until Harry lightly poked my sides and legs, he would whisper my name to see if I were still awake.

With the small pint of energy my body contained I managed to strip the duvet from the guest room and give it to Harry.

I insisted he sleep in the extra room, but he declined. His excuse being "I'm halfway asleep on the couch already". The sectional was big enough to fit both of us, therefore it was fine for him alone, so I chose not to argue.

I removed myself from the clothes I had been in for more than half the night, I felt more constricted in them after we ate. The best part of any night was finally changing into PJ's, what else could top that.

He doesn't have any pajamas.

I'm sure sleeping in a suit is just as bad as resting in a pair of denim jeans.

A sin almost.

I rummaged through my closet sorting through some of the biggest t-shirts I owned. Color coordinated I looked at the only clean ivory colored shirt I had hanging towards the end.

Perfect.

"Harry", I spoke softly, turning on a lamp which stood in the corner. The moon is covered by clouds tonight, its luminescence dimmed to the fullest. I heard a hum and saw his head pop up from the pillow, his phone screen bringing light to his face. "I brought you something you can change into if you'd like".

"Nice pajamas doctor", Harry smiled at me, the temperature in my face rose. The tank top I was wearing cut just above my navel, but I'm hoping he was referring to the Star Wars print of my navy blue pajama bottoms.

I extended my arm as Harry removed himself from the couch.

Oh god.

"Yeah you too", I laughed, playfully covering my eyes with my free hand like a child. Soon after I heard Harry chuckling, taking the shirt, his fingers grazing against my skin for a millisecond. He's warm.

"The pants were uncomfortable".

There he stood. In the middle of my living room with a pair of gray Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

In the work field it is completely normal to see a strangers dick or two a week, but this situation was different. I mean it was covered obviously, but I didn't think I would be seeing that sort of Italian sausage after pasta tonight.