027

warning: a smutty scene..what can I say?

Harry

LOCATION: Redditch, England

"Harry, wake up", the pace of my heart from my sudden awakening eases as I take in my surroundings. The ends of Anna's brown hair bringing me comfort as she hovers over me, her head propped up on her hand.

"Hi", I croak, feeling her hair in between my fingers, she's real. The fact that I have a woman as real as her is something I cannot fathom.

"It's an important day, and your mom said she would make breakfast - I'm going to get dressed", she cuts her self off and begins to throw the blanket off her body, although her lousy attempt of escaping our morning cuddle on my birthday fails.

"Hey, you miss pretty woman are not going anywhere, not without me", she yelps as I wrap my arms around her waist and throw her back on the mattress, I switch our positions, trapping her body in between my arms as I hover over her, the light sun from the curtain allowing me to see her face.

"Why wait for breakfast when mine is right here?", I plant kisses all along her face and neck, she giggles at the feeling. "We need actual nutrition and I provide none of that".

"Fine, but let's wait a little".

I lay to the side of her, my leg resting over her bottom half and my face tucked into her neck. She is warm and all I want in the morning. Her hands find home in my hair per usual, I feel a smile creep up on her cheeks as my hand soothes over the skin of her cheekbones.

"Happy birthday baby".

We managed to fall back into a light snooze, Anna awoke before me as her warm body had been replaced by her used pillow that smelt lightly of her. The room had been silent, I smiled against the yellow pillow, hearing my mothers laugh and the sound of a song playing.

Oogum boogum.

It is Anna's doing.

A lavender fabric was laid against the sheet of the bed along with cotton pajama shorts. She changed in front of me whilst I slobbered on a pillow thinking it was her. I brushed my teeth and got dressed into a pair of denim jeans and white t-shirt.

The muffled sound of a conversation became more audible as I made my descent down the hall and into the open kitchen. It smelt of coffee and syrup. My mum and Anna's backs were turned to me, unaware of my tired presence.

I never thought a feeling of comfort and safety could come from a bond between someone I adore and their sudden click to my mum. Their personalities fit together so well.

Anna pointed at an object that laid flat on the coffee counter in front of them, my mum shaking her head with a scoff.

"He must have made me a mud pie that day, he had so much grime everywhere", she waved her hands around, expressing how messy of a little boy I had been when it came to dirt.

More pictures I thought.

My Anna loves pictures.

***

In the large backyard of my mothers home, Anna and I laid out a thin blanket made of a fabric that had brown running horses patterned over it. The sun brightly shines overhead, trees gaining back their green lush providing light shade.

We should have a picnic Anna requested, I graciously agreed as I got to watch her dance around in her golden ways dressed in overalls and a long sleeved crocheted top.

She looks lovely. Blooming with beauty at the seams.

Her feet are bare in the grass around us, her energy radiating as I lose myself in her. I find her mesmerizing, absolutely captivating. I want to grab her and kiss her all over, devote myself to her through the tip of my tongue and the time on my watch.