024

We have a skipped a couple tour dates!!

Robin

LOCATION: Bologna, Italy

DESTINATION: Birmingham, United Kingdom

Harry was right about bringing me back to certain locations during summer or spring. I thought I liked Spain, but that was until we landed in Italy two nights ago. The show was breathtaking as always, but the second day where Harry drove around, me in the passenger seat, I so happened to fall in love here.

I want to stay in moments like this forever, just him and I. Golden.

My heart only imagined what it is like in Italy during spring. Warmer weather and a clear blue ocean. I look out the window of my hotel room, finally, a place to myself and I could throw myself on the bed with no judgment.

Although part of me actually enjoyed sharing a space with Harry, he would probably join in on throwing ourselves onto the bed. However, his early mornings were still not as motivating as he paints them out to be.

The greenery outside dances with the wind.  My subconscious mind assumed it didn't snow in Italy, this was until our driver had said we got lucky that we arrived when we did, the snow had melted just a couple of days prior from the country's warmer 50-degree weather.

It was hard not to laugh at myself in the car, and not be stunned that Harry knew a bit of Italian as well, maybe even more than a bit.

A man of all wonders and languages.

My hair, almost dry, I open a clip in my hand then leave it on the counter. He likes my hair down. I flick the lights off as I leave my restroom, I halt on my way to fix the bed I slept in previously.

He snuck himself up there, didn't he?

My thoughts were starting to all stem or circle around back to Harry. The other day I saw a yellow tulip in a bouquet that I had picked up from the stadium's floor after Harry's performance and thought back to times when he's bought me any sort of tulip.

I had seen a little girl's white sneakers with pink laces and they reminded me of Harry's white vans, except cleaner in a way, her laces actually matched, and the back of the shoe wasn't all smushed.

Even trying to learn basic phrases in a new language reminds me of him, his redundant phrase of, "don't worry I'll translate for you", and I let him. There wasn't anyone I would be talking to where he wouldn't be present.

He's always there with me.

I like him there with me.

Rummaging through my onslaught of clothes messily folded in a suitcase, I huff. You ever have articles of clothing, but not outfits? That is my situation.

With just a thin, long sleeve and pair of denim jeans, I struggle to find an extra layer. I snicker to myself, luckily I know just the person for a perfect sweater.

The phone only rings twice before the familiar voice picks up, my belly swarmed with nervous butterflies, a smile on my face.

"Is this my long lost roommate?", Harry asks, his voice slightly muffled with what I can assume is toothpaste this early in the morning and the noise of running sink water.

"Yes. I have a favor".

"Anything for you my Anna".

My Anna. If only you know the ways in which you affect me, Harry. I'm afraid to ever call you mine.

"Can I borrow a sweater? I promise to give it back".

Even though you'll never give back my own, keep it. It's yours now.