025

truthfully I know little to nothing about England and the UK besides recent news...so pls forgive me. This is just information from google so give me some credit. Thanks. Hope you enjoy :)

Robin

LOCATION: Birmingham, England

DESTINATION: Harry's House.

Of all places I'd see myself, the England definitely hadn't been at the top of my lists, specifically with Harry. In a handful of hours I would be expensively dressed in a arena full of screams and tears that matched my own then in a car to Redditch.

Just close to 15 miles out of Birmingham is Redditch, Harry's childhood home town and his mom, or as he would say mum. You know, british accent and all.

My knowledge of its location can be completely wrong, I'm just going off whatever Harry had told me after we had left our date at the cemetery, which with no context sounds awful.

I quite seemed to enjoy it thank you very much, Harry watched over the media for the next two days, scavenging for just an inch of a picture of us that day. Shockingly, there wasn't any for once, this calmed him.

Eventually, I'd be fine with the idea of people knowing who I am and that being the extent of it and I'll tell Harry..as for now I like what I have.

All I need is my privacy and I would be okay. I would be fine with it all.

I look out the tinted windows of the black SUV Harry and I are being transported by, quickly seeing the flashes of people and cars pass, all living individual lives. As I got ready in a rushed motion, Harry being generous and giving me time to sleep in, he explained how he needed to do an interview for a future documentary.

Now we're here. The driver pulled into a stop towards an empty area right by the entrance of a building unbeknownst to me, I pulled at the sleeves of my jacket as my fingers began to freeze. Harry guiding me through with his hand on the small of my back.

"Morning", Harry spoke up as we reached two men who stood at the entrance of the building, they greeted him and eyed me down from my face to the ends of shoes. I saw them in the reflection of the glass doors looking at each other and then back at me.

Times like these I wish I wore a longer jacket.

The warmth of Harry's hand left as he went around greeting people, as he let go I held on to the bottom of his shirt. I assumed he felt a slight tug as he looked backed at me, his face riddled with confusion at my actions that I had done publicly. Although I doubt the population of people in this building cared about my fingers pinching yellow fabric and rather me as a whole.

If you needed a depiction of a patriarchal society in a working environment, this was it.

"Alright love?", Harry leaned in, his hands gently squeezing my fingers.

I couldn't meet his gaze, my body having the feeling to just take note of my surroundings, "just uncomfortable".

He looked around and took my hand in his, "I'll try and make this as quick as possible so we can leave okay. I'm sorry".

We were given a small tour of the building before being put in a room decorated with light boxes, a gray background and a camera.

There were two couches along the wall and a singular stool that was positioned right in front of the cameras tripod, looking around there were pictures hung up of other well known people who have came and taken pictures with a certain employee.

This must be their room.

Harry and I didn't have much room to speak upon just ourselves, the minute I opened my mouth the door opened to reveal the same man in the pictures.