039

time skip! (fyi there's going to be another time skip in the next couple chapters)

nearing the end of ardent, there are things in the works, don't worry.

also ;)

Robin
February 2021
LOCATION: New York, New York

I held my cardigan tighter against me as I looked outside the window of my apartment, a layer of snow blanketing the sidewalks. The streets were empty, very few marks of tires against the snow.

The sun has yet to make an appearance this week, and today is no exception. I close the curtain back, the vibe of my apartment dark in places where a lamp isn't turned on.

I pull the blanket on the couch over me as I lay down, watching the movie on tv I had picked out. My days lately have been inside, the same routine, breakfast, movie, some kind of movement if I felt like it, and then another movie.

If Violet wasn't gone on a trip to see Jeff's family I would spend my days with her, letting Harry have his own time away from me, even though he reassures me he loves being together.

I guess you could say Harry moved in. He could only stay in an Airbnb for so long. Shockingly he didn't have much with him to begin with, so adjusting to a little less closet space and sleeping in the same bed every night wasn't too much of a change.

We've had talks here and there about getting a place of our own outside of New York, maybe after things settle down a bit, moving will be a more frequent topic, but right now this is home, Harry is home.

Harry's recent sleep schedule has fluctuated this week, I woke up one night to use the restroom and he shut his laptop closed. I asked if he was watching porn to which he awkwardly laughed off and said no.

He's been sneaky this week, holding something up his sleeve.

Not to mention his teasing touches recently, his hands roaming up my top, his lips along my neck, grinding against me. He stops himself, a cheesy grin on his face as I look at him with lust in my eyes. If I ask what he's doing his only response is "appreciating".

"Baby!", Harry calls out from the front door, Roxy running in and finding me on the couch as she jumps from the floor and into my lap.

Walking over to me Harry hums against my lips, "mm hi", as he kisses me.

"Did she go pee?", I ask, Roxy still wearing her pink jacket and dog booties, purchased by Harry.

"Took her long enough, I was freezing", Harry sat down on the floor, his head tilting back as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"That's why I didn't want to take her out", I laughed as he squinted at me. My Prince Charming, how daring of him to step out into the cold to take our dog to go pee.

"What if we went somewhere warm?", Harry turns to face me, his hands roaming up my thighs as I take a deep breath, a dimple making an appearance at my immediate response.

"Like?".

"Mm, I can name one my favorites", he lays his head against my thigh, kissing it through the fabric of my yoga pants.

"Harry".

"Yes darling?", his voice seems to drop an octave, the warmth of his fingers touching my stomach.

"What are you planning?".

He kisses up my arm, my body feeling as if it turned into something so malleable that Harry could have me any way he liked.

Holding my chin and with a chaste kiss, he looks at me, I struggle to not smile at his jade eyes, "The Bahamas".

I snap out of my daze caused by the statuesque man in front of me, "what?".