Chapter 2

The whole palace is now in panic because the princess has been missing for so long, all the guardian have searched across the city but they still can't find her anywhere. The king become so worried if she got kidnapped by someone or something bad happen to her.

"Did they found her yet or not?" Kang dong won, the current king asked the leader of the guardian, he look so worried because his only daughter has gone missing and no sign of them found her.

"I apologize my lord, but we haven't found her yet. We will keep searching for her"

"You better find her quick, this has been long since she went missing, it's enough for someone to do something bad to her"

"Yes my lord" he then go and command more of his troops to scatter around and search for the young princess.

"Hyewon where are you? Why you keep making me worried" he talked out loud, he usually is a very calm and cool headed king, but right now he's can't think straight and all his actions is based on his feelings.

"My lord please stay calm, nothing bad will happen to princess. We all need you to stay calm my king" his right hand which also his younger brother Kang Jaewon suggest to him.

"Jaewon, how can i'm not get worried, imagine if it's jaeho who went missing, aren't you going to get worried too?" He reasoned to his young brother.

"I know, but we need your cool head now, you still need to command the others"

"You're right, thank you" he finally started to calm himself down, he begin to command with much cool head. Suddenly the gate of the palace open and revealing a pretty good looking little girl.

"Hyewon?" King dong won immediately go to his daughter to check on his daughter conditions.

*Hyewon pov

"Good afternoon father" i greeted father, but he doesn't answer and immediately hug me before he examined me.

"Hyewon where have you been? Why you suddenly went missing?" Father asked me his voice sounded very worried.

"I'm just walking around the market father, i want to see our people if there's anything there that need our help" i explained to him, i don't think i did something wrong because i also help father to check on his people by doing this.

"I know what you did is good hyewon, but you shouldn't go outside by yourselves, asked some guardian to go with you" father said to me, i realized a little bit that what i did might be dangerous, but i still have reason to give to father.

"It's not fun father, they are so strict i can't go freely" i sulked by pouting my mouth a little bit.

"Alright. Then i'll search for guards who aren't that strict for you hyewon, but don't do this again"

"Hehehe thank you father and i'm sorry for making father worried" i apologize to father.

"No problems, anyway what is the result of your walk hyewon? Do you want to share it with me"

"Hehehe yes father" i smiled happily, father then take my hand and bring me inside his thrones after he commanded the guards to comeback to the palace.

"So tell me now hyewon" i started telling father everything i found when i have a walk earlier, father listen so carefully to what i said to him"i see.... Thank you hyewon i'll take care of it, you did a good job as expected from the future queen of this kingdom"

"Hehe thank you for the compliment father. Oh right there is other thing i haven't tell you father" i said after i remember something that i haven't tell him about.